• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Buddha.e.c

Buddha.e.c

Depressed Forever
Jan 18, 2022
Im going to CTB very soon i want you guys opinion out of all ways to CTB which one is the most Reliable , Quick- 30 mins or so & relatively Painless ?

Reactions: som1
C

cgcgcgcg

Feb 17, 2022
N is probably best as far as a painless method goes, not sure how quickly onset of death is with it though. I'm pretty sure most cases are within 30-60 minutes but as with anything there can be some variance.

Reactions: height jumper 69, miserableforever and Buddha.e.c
rudebeat

rudebeat

Dec 18, 2021
If by it being a quick method you mean how long you'll be conscious (not how long it takes to die) and when you say you'll ctb very soon you mean like within a week sn could work if you find a source that ships that fast, although from where I bought it it seems like it can take longer to ship than it used to. Even without an antiemetic or any of the other meds it kinda doesn't matter if you fail because it seems like permanent damage is so rare. I've heard hanging can be pretty much painless if you know how to set it up and if you have a significant drop so you snap your neck. I have no idea if that can consistently work so I'd check the hanging thread.

Reactions: waitingforrest and Buddha.e.c
Buddha.e.c

Buddha.e.c

Depressed Forever
Jan 18, 2022
If by it being a quick method you mean how long you'll be conscious (not how long it takes to die) and when you say you'll ctb very soon you mean like within a week sn could work if you find a source that ships that fast, although from where I bought it it seems like it can take longer to ship than it used to. Even without an antiemetic or any of the other meds it kinda doesn't matter if you fail because it seems like permanent damage is so rare. I've heard hanging can be pretty much painless if you know how to set it up and if you have a significant drop so you snap your neck. I have no idea if that can consistently work so I'd check the hanging thread.
By next mouth,ill CTB That is my fear i need SN to work , i would even overdose on SN just so i wont "possibly" make it im in deep fucking pain mentally i need painless and efficiency

• Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest and som1
W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
Are are many methods that are popular like sn and n. But the best method has many different factors. I think availability, pain, time to be considered legally dead, and effectiveness is what determines why some people choose different methods. (Also the occasional effect on the body if failure occurs)

Availability is why ctb by gun is more common in the US

Hanging is by far the most accessible method to most people as it requires not much and the right knowledge. If done right, you will pass out almost instantly, but you must not be found until you are completely brain dead. Otherwise, brain damage from being revived is not fun.

If you look back on the wayback machine, lostallhope has a list of methods rated with pain levels and lethality.

Reactions: Buddha.e.c
D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
I have considered a lot of methods. Not into using a gun or hanging here. I prefer either massive dose of F with some benzos or N. Both ways seem painless. At one point I thought about H with F but afraid I would fail, doesn't seem like enough could be injected to die before passing out

Reactions: Buddha.e.c
Buddha.e.c

Buddha.e.c

Depressed Forever
Jan 18, 2022
I have considered a lot of methods. Not into using a gun or hanging here. I prefer either massive dose of F with some benzos or N. Both ways seem painless. At one point I thought about H with F but afraid I would fail, doesn't seem like enough could be injected to die before passing out
I almost CTB 1.5 l years ago with benzos but did not work yeah same fear of failing as well i need it to be painless somehow

D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
Benzo od alone usually just causes lots of sleep and then you wake up