DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Dad didnt talk to me. Just talked to my brother. What a fucker. He doesn't love his daughter. Probably me CTBing would get him off

Figure id go to my school and look into housing. But has to be single dorms. Anything else and ill walk out and jump off the nearest bridge

Sometimes I think about hurting my dad. That fucker would rather watch a 22 year old be abused by a 15 year old. I should kick my dad in the nuts. Leave in his suicide note "you made me die you fucker. hope youre happy" fucking bitch

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: UglyDuck666, Broken Chimera, TripleA and 14 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Sorry to hear it went bad. Not super surprised though..... I hope housing at school works out.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, Huntfish34, infinitelove and 1 other person
A

Arthaniel

Oct 20, 2020
Bad parrent can destroy life... I had sadistic psycho. He always treat me like grown man. He beat me, like grown person, when i was 7

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: UglyDuck666, sadworld, dropdeadfred and 6 others
LonelyDude15

LonelyDude15

Currently Spiraling
Sep 26, 2020
Hope you're doing okay

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sadworld and Huntfish34
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Bad parrent can destroy life... I had sadistic psycho. He always treat me like grown man. He beat me, like grown person, when i was 7
Woah. my dad isnt that sadistic. He just is a whim. Needs to beat the shit out of my brother.

• Aww..
Reactions: Huntfish34
B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020
Dad didnt talk to me. Just talked to my brother. What a fucker. He doesn't love his daughter. Probably me CTBing would get him off

Figure id go to my school and look into housing. But has to be single dorms. Anything else and ill walk out and jump off the nearest bridge

Sometimes I think about hurting my dad. That fucker would rather watch a 22 year old be abused by a 15 year old. I should kick my dad in the nuts. Leave in his suicide note "you made me die you fucker. hope youre happy" fucking bitch
Wheres ur mom

DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Wheres ur mom
Died a year ago by cancer but she was horribly abusive. id say compared to my dad she was the worst by a long shot

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: UglyDuck666, Yuki Tenuki, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020
:eh:
Died a year ago by cancer but she was horribly abusive. id say compared to my dad she was the worst by a long shot
Im sorry to hear that im going through something similar as you are with my dad...my mom died when i was 11 im 24 now but yeah ugh man i just wish assisted suicide was legal sorry for getting of topic we all deserve to ctb life is so shitty

• Aww..
Reactions: Huntfish34 and infinitelove
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
:eh:
Im sorry to hear that im going through something similar as you are with my dad...my mom died when i was 11 im 24 now but yeah ugh man i just wish assisted suicide was legal sorry for getting of topic we all deserve to ctb life is so shitty
No of course. ugh my dad pisses me off with his passive crap he needs a back bone

• Love
Deleted member 23009

Deleted member 23009

a flame dancing in the rain
Oct 20, 2020
I would say calm yourself and collect your emotions before you do anything rash that you might regret. It's a shit situation tho so i get your frustration :/

• Love
Reactions: botanormal and Huntfish34
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I don't think that means he doesn't love you. You've said before you get mad when he tries to talk to you, so maybe he doesn't feel like he can? Or maybe he doesn't know you want him to?

You'd mentioned possibly going into an inpatient program to get away. Is this no longer an option?

DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I don't think that means he doesn't love you. You've said before you get mad when he tries to talk to you, so maybe he doesn't feel like he can? Or maybe he doesn't know you want him to?

You'd mentioned possibly going into an inpatient program to get away. Is this no longer an option?
I mean I feel most parents would know what to do with an out of control abusive 15 year old but nope. nobody gives a shit about how this kids abuses me

• Aww..
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
That's actually a really difficult age to control, and I think most parents struggle. My son wasn't an abusive teenager, but we definitely had a period where I couldn't control anything and had no clue what to do.

I think if your dad knows what's going on, he needs to do more to protect you, though. It's sad that this is happening.

Again, what happened to your other plans?

grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
It's terribly unfair your father is such a douche. Absolutely nobody deserves to be bullied in such awful way. I always wonder how a parent can love only one child of two. It's an extremely sadistic way to hurt someone.

Reactions: UglyDuck666 and Huntfish34
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
That's actually a really difficult age to control, and I think most parents struggle. My son wasn't an abusive teenager, but we definitely had a period where I couldn't control anything and had no clue what to do.

I think if your dad knows what's going on, he needs to do more to protect you, though. It's sad that this is happening.

Again, what happened to your other plans?
CTB might be

anyways, yeah my dad knows what is going on and all he told me to do was "calm down and leave the house to escape your brother"

fucking idiot

Reactions: Ali and Huntfish34
Frauw

Frauw

Nothing lasts
Oct 31, 2020
"Family" are just people you're born predisposed to. Real family is what you make it.

• Love
Reactions: UglyDuck666 and Huntfish34