W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
This is dedicated to all those pro-lifers guests and normal people:

Oh you, normies, are certainly a peculiar species.
You're part of the majority of the humanity because you decide to live, have a job, a family, etc.
You call us, those who wanna ctb, COWARDS, MAD MEN/WOMEN, and then send us to a psych ward because that's the "right" thing to do. It's okay, you're pro-lifers after all, you wouldn't understand us even if you wanted to but...

Why are you so mean? Well, I think I have some idea...
You, normies, have problems just like any other human being but your life is VERY BASIC.

Since being teenagers, you had normal classmates, one or two girfriends and then you finished high school.

The system told you that you gotta go to university or get a job ASAP. Otherwise, you'd be homeless.
So, some of you got a slave job, some of you went to university and are now professionals but still slaves because you work too many hours a week.

Then, after some years you meet that person, and get married. You don't know exactly why but most people get married right? So you do.
Wait a moment! You're married and have no children! How could this be possible? Society wants you to have children, so you'll have at least 1. (they prefer if it's 2 or 3)

Great! You're in your 30s, have a nice car, your own house, a lovely family...YOU ARE NORMAL!

Now, the only thing left to di is get older and when you're too gray and skinny don't worry, your children will be your nurses.

WAIT...WAS THAT IT? IS THAT A GREAT LIFE?

Listen to me, normies. Haven't you ever wondered why the system wants you to live no matter what?
Have you heard about suicide?
What about the universe? Do you think a smiling God created us and that's it? Oh, you're a Christian so the other religions are all wrong? Doesn't it seem strange to you?
Why do you call us, the people who CTB, cowards?

Haven't you thought about the fact that maybe we don't want that "normal and happy" life because maybe, perhaps, it looks too fake and boring?

I still have more questions for you, normies, but let me tell you, man, you're kinda amazing.

I mean, you're suddenly born into this world and instantly activate your pilot mode/live the life and don't question anything mode. You simply, live...

How do you do it, normies?
How can you ignore the universe and the thought of existing. It's all so weird.

Oh you, normies! I hate you but kinda admire you...

(Thanks a bunch for reading my venting. I really needed it. Normal people are just amazing to me. I dislike them, though. I prefer people who feel more real, like YOU, my dear SS fellows).

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: jisatsu chan, Journeytoletgo, WOODESITY and 60 others
S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
Perfect

• Love
Reactions: Teal_Blue_Dreams, botanormal, DivineMedicus and 5 others
awfullife

awfullife

Arcanist
Nov 16, 2019
Dang OP you have a really negative attitude. Don't worry, Life will get better! Have Faith.

**WARNING: Heavy Sarcasm implied in this post. Heavy Sarcasm.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: ShutUpEli, it's_all_a_game, ohhgeeitsme and 16 others
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Jeez go for a walk

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, it's_all_a_game, BitterlyAlive_ and 5 others
J

JackTheStripper

Dec 26, 2020
Love it!
Oh and btw: The only reason why the church hates suicidal people is bc suicide is the only way to beat god in his own game^^

• Love
Reactions: NotGoodEnough, Deadlyroses, Grave and 18 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Dang OP you have a really negative attitude. Don't worry, Life will get better! Have Faith.

**WARNING: Heavy Sarcasm implied in this post. Heavy Sarcasm.
You really made my day LOL

• Love
Reactions: SuicideAwaits, Teal_Blue_Dreams, violetsaturn and 5 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
People persevere with the flow of life to get things they want, but not really need. Do we really have to get a job, get married, and have kids? Why are the ones that don't follow that considered immature or not an adult? I think those people are smart in a way that allows them to seek personal goals in life without anyone telling them what to do. If you want to live? Great, you can. If you want to kick the bucket? Sure go ahead, no one stopping you unless they have a "im"moral agenda to feed you so it fills their quota.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, taylor321 and 8 others
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Great post

• Love
Reactions: Teal_Blue_Dreams, botanormal, Nymph and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Great post

Thanks a bunch, dear!
You know, I really like seeing you around.
Hope we can have a loooong nice time together here on SS :)

• Love
Reactions: Teal_Blue_Dreams, botanormal, grungeCat and 1 other person
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Exactly! I agree entirely. This is literally my whole worldview but I would never put it forward so well and wisely as you! Huge thumbs up!

• Love
Reactions: ming, death becomes her, Teal_Blue_Dreams and 7 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Exactly! I agree entirely. This is literally my whole worldview but I would never put it forward so well and wisely as you! Huge thumbs up!

You can't imagine how good your words make me feel!
Thanks a bunch! Some people might not like it but alcohol really inspires me and I think many of us, here on SS, feel this way as for "NORMIES".

Send you lots hugs and love.

• Love
Reactions: Teal_Blue_Dreams, botanormal, Nymph and 4 others
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
I don't usually dislike normies, but when I hear about them trying to close this website and trying to section us I feel deep hatred for them. Let us have autonomy. You can't save us. Living shouldn't be mandatory.

• Love
Reactions: ANONYMOUSM, Pisceslilith, it's_all_a_game and 12 others
D

DrWh033

Student
Dec 23, 2020
I don't agree with your post. Bitterness and resentment for no reason. Normies are not mediocre, basic or whatever other adjective devalues them. Life can be wonderful. It can be even when following the norms of a job a family etc The problem is when factors outside of our control diminish our chances of drawing pleasure from life itself. I am not bitter towards normies. I am happy that fellow human beings are happy.

Reactions: TakeMeBack07, somewherebeyond, Idledays and 4 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I don't agree with your post. Bitterness and resentment for no reason. Normies are not mediocre, basic or whatever other adjective devalues them. Life can be wonderful. It can be even when following the norms of a job a family etc The problem is when factors outside of our control diminish our chances of drawing pleasure from life itself. I am not bitter towards normies. I am happy that fellow human beings are happy.

I highly recommend you read my post again!
I admire normies, but also kinda envy them!

Reactions: SunflowerBrains, DocNo, SuicideAwaits and 2 others
D

DrWh033

Student
Dec 23, 2020
I highly recommend you read my post again!
I admire normies, but also kinda envy them!
I highly recommend you read your post. You very clearly say that you hate them and you imply throughout your post that they are simpletons too dumb to realize the vanity and insignificance of existence, the universe etc. Normies are not simpletons. Well some of them are but that means nothing. The myth that high intelligence, spirituality, wisdom, awareness etc is synonym to suicidality needs to be busted.
Life as a carbon based entity with finite lifespan on this planet can he wonderful. The problem arises when health ( physical or mental) problems do not allow one to enjoy life to its fullest. I would not want to live without limbs. Some people can. Now that is admirable

• Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 15256, Jarni, Mthom2 and 1 other person
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

Hold your head high, and your middle finger higher
Dec 25, 2020
This cracks me up. Pure gold. I couldn't have said it better myself.

From a r/SuicideWatch defector

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: TakeMeBack07, pthnrdnojvsc, Teal_Blue_Dreams and 4 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
This cracks me up. Pure gold. I couldn't have said it better myself.

From a r/SuicideWatch defector
Thank you so much! I can understand that some people find this "too shocking" but I think many of us, members of SS, think this way.

Lots of hugs and love to you!

• Love
Reactions: ming, Teal_Blue_Dreams, sourpink and 2 others
D

DrWh033

Student
Dec 23, 2020
Thank you so much! I can understand that some people find this "too shocking" but I think many of us, members of SS, think this way.

Lots of hugs and love to you!
Noone finds it shocking. It is way too stereotypical and overused to have any shock value at all.

Reactions: TakeMeBack07 and aeon
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Yes the only things that bother me is that they judge us and they don't want to give suicidal people a peaceful death.

If they want to get married and children, that's awesome if it helps them be happy.
If they love their job and work hard, that's awesome if it helps them be happy.
If they are Christian, Jewish or Muslim that's awesome if it helps them be happy.

The thing is, I'm empathetic and they're not, that's the problem. Love towards you friend.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Barracuda91, death becomes her and 5 others
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Lots of people may disagree and say it's judgemental, but I wholeheartedly agree with you. Perhaps I would not have this view if I hadn't witnessed the judgement of those who do not "fit the mold" by normies throughout my life.

There's a lot of platitudes about being yourself, and how you can trust others and be true and honest with them, but I rarely meet anyone who truly espouses such convictions.

I have lived in multiple countries in different areas and there is a clear divide culturally between those who conform and those who don't, no matter where you go.

You don't worship the diety the majority do? You're a heretic. You want to talk about "depressing" topics or have political views that don't represent the vox populi? You're insane. You don't want to bring children into this world to inevitably suffer? You're immature and you'll change your mind.

People want to say that those who do not identify as normies want to act like pseudo intellectuals and that they are somehow smarter and more enlightened. I don't think this is the case. There are lots of people who fit the description of a normie who are probably math geniuses, engineerers, authors, lawyers, and so on and so forth.

Yet, I think there is a clear disdain among normies when it comes to topics like philosophy and extessentialism. I've known a lot of fellow weridos and a lot of normies throughout my life, and I didn't know one normie type person who wanted to engage in those discussions. If anything like that popped up during a chat, I noticed people always try to change the subject, give half baked answers, or distract themselves with something else.

I mean yeah, a lot of "well adjusted" people probably contemplate life and death at least once. That's what makes them seem normal. Because they function and don't seem to care despite any brief perturbance of negativity. But they don't ponder it enough to reach the sort of blackpilled conclusions you'd find on this site or aggressively prowling the works of Nietzsche, Liggotti, Camus, and Shopenhaeur.

There is a reason why many great poets and philosophers died at their own hands. They thought too much, and they thought about the sort of ideas that disabuse you from cultural and societal programming, the kind of musings that are not "productive."

So I do not think it is arrogance to say that many people who do not fit the mold possess a unique sort of intelligence when it comes to rationalisation, imagination, and depressive realism. In the end, it only seems to hurt a lot of us, and is not useful in a utilitarian sense, because it further ostracises us from wider society. Is it wrong to acknowledge this? It is simply a different type of intelligence.

I wouldnt have such a disdain for this divide if it didn't actively harm people who do not fit the mold and the Normie lifestyle wasn't full of hypocrisy. Try being disabled your whole life and see how kindly the normal people treat you. A few rise above it and shown genuine compassion, but when it comes time to get a job the employer is going to care more about who is the most efficient worker rather than who desperately needs the job.

They pontificate that we need to kumbayah and respect everyone, yet they do not respect our own bodily autonomy. They won't let you take drugs or substances of your own accord, they won't let you end a life you never consented to in the first place, they trap you in a system where you must be confined to a specific job until your body is too frail to continue, then they have the nerve to say it's your fault for not wanting to be here and you're sick and delusional for wanting out.

People turn a blind eye to suffering everyday because it is the "normal thing to do" and I really cannot stand it. Being a child experiencing proselytizing from the church and listening to how if we don't repent to their chosen skydaddy, we will go burn in a fire forever, only to hear later in life that religion is sacred and must be cherished pisses me off so much. They don't respect our right to die, but we must respect children getting scarred by the horrific things found in their theocratic texts.

A lot of normal people I've come across are myopic when it comes to others circumstances. They assume that person made bad decisions. I have to hold my tongue everytime I listen to those privledged people spout off how victims of sexual abuse asked for it, how homeless people must have been financially irresponsible, how those with a mental illness "choose not to get better" and loads of other nonsense that shows that they have no idea what life is like for people not in their glass slipper shoes. I only find understanding with those who suffered too.

For some of them, they are not happy living that picture perfect life in spite of all the propoganda you see in the media. Do not be fooled. A lot of people have kids solely because all their friends were doing it only to clandestinely neglect and emotionally abuse their offspring. It's the same with marriage. Monkey see, monkey do. We are 96-99% genetically similar to apes after all.
People feel pressured to live those lifestyles, which is why most humans are not good spouses nor parents. How could you expect someone to spent 50 hrs of their week at work and still bond with a child or partner? However, they convince themselves it's just how life is.

So I find solace with your words friend. I do not think you are in the wrong to judge a world where the standard of normalcy is pass on DNA, don't rock the boat, and don't dare think of checking out! I am glad you shared your true feelings here. I would not judge you for disliking normies, because its only been other "weird" people who have ever shown kindness to me and the other disabled/traumatised/physically and mentally ill people I know.

• Love
Reactions: Trojan, Élégie, it's_all_a_game and 16 others
Raminiki

Raminiki

Iustitia Mortuus
Jun 12, 2020
Lots of people may disagree and say it's judgemental, but I wholeheartedly agree with you. Perhaps I would not have this view if I hadn't witnessed the judgement of those who do not "fit the mold" by normies throughout my life.

There's a lot of platitudes about being yourself, and how you can trust others and be true and honest with them, but I rarely meet anyone who truly espouses such convictions.

I have lived in multiple countries in different areas and there is a clear divide culturally between those who conform and those who don't, no matter where you go.

You don't worship the diety the majority do? You're a heretic. You want to talk about "depressing" topics or have political views that don't represent the vox populi? You're insane. You don't want to bring children into this world to inevitably suffer? You're immature and you'll change your mind.

People want to say that those who do not identify as normies want to act like pseudo intellectuals and that they are somehow smarter and more enlightened. I don't think this is the case. There are lots of people who fit the description of a normie who are probably math geniuses, engineerers, authors, lawyers, and so on and so forth.

Yet, I think there is a clear disdain among normies when it comes to topics like philosophy and extessentialism. I've known a lot of fellow weridos and a lot of normies throughout my life, and I didn't know one normie type person who wanted to engage in those discussions. If anything like that popped up during a chat, I noticed people always try to change the subject, give half baked answers, or distract themselves with something else.

I mean yeah, a lot of "well adjusted" people probably contemplate life and death at least once. That's what makes them seem normal. Because they function and don't seem to care despite any brief perturbance of negativity. But they don't ponder it enough to reach the sort of blackpilled conclusions you'd find on this site or aggressively prowling the works of Nietzsche, Liggotti, Camus, and Shopenhaeur.

There is a reason why many great poets and philosophers died at their own hands. They thought too much, and they thought about the sort of ideas that disabuse you from cultural and societal programming, the kind of musings that are not "productive."

So I do not think it is arrogance to say that many people who do not fit the mold possess a unique sort of intelligence when it comes to rationalisation, imagination, and depressive realism. In the end, it only seems to hurt a lot of us, and is not useful in a utilitarian sense, because it further ostracises us from wider society. Is it wrong to acknowledge this? It is simply a different type of intelligence.

I wouldnt have such a disdain for this divide if it didn't actively harm people who do not fit the mold and the Normie lifestyle wasn't full of hypocrisy. Try being disabled your whole life and see how kindly the normal people treat you. A few rise above it and shown genuine compassion, but when it comes time to get a job the employer is going to care more about who is the most efficient worker rather than who desperately needs the job.

They pontificate that we need to kumbayah and respect everyone, yet they do not respect our own bodily autonomy. They won't let you take drugs or substances of your own accord, they won't let you end a life you never consented to in the first place, they trap you in a system where you must be confined to a specific job until your body is too frail to continue, then they have the nerve to say it's your fault for not wanting to be here and you're sick and delusional for wanting out.

People turn a blind eye to suffering everyday because it is the "normal thing to do" and I really cannot stand it. Being a child experiencing proselytizing from the church and listening to how if we don't repent to their chosen skydaddy, we will go burn in a fire forever, only to hear later in life that religion is sacred and must be cherished pisses me off so much. They don't respect our right to die, but we must respect children getting scarred by the horrific things found in their theocratic texts.

A lot of normal people I've come across are myopic when it comes to others circumstances. They assume that person made bad decisions. I have to hold my tongue everytime I listen to those privledged people spout off how victims of sexual abuse asked for it, how homeless people must have been financially irresponsible, how those with a mental illness "choose not to get better" and loads of other nonsense that shows that they have no idea what life is like for people not in their glass slipper shoes. I only find understanding with those who suffered too.

For some of them, they are not happy living that picture perfect life in spite of all the propoganda you see in the media. Do not be fooled. A lot of people have kids solely because all their friends were doing it only to clandestinely neglect and emotionally abuse their offspring. It's the same with marriage. Monkey see, monkey do. We are 96-99% genetically similar to apes after all.
People feel pressured to live those lifestyles, which is why most humans are not good spouses nor parents. How could you expect someone to spent 50 hrs of their week at work and still bond with a child or partner? However, they convince themselves it's just how life is.

So I find solace with your words friend. I do not think you are in the wrong to judge a world where the standard of normalcy is pass on DNA, don't rock the boat, and don't dare think of checking out! I am glad you shared your true feelings here. I would not judge you for disliking normies, because its only been other "weird" people who have ever shown kindness to me and the other disabled/traumatised/physically and mentally ill people I know.
Breathtakingly astute. Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, Teal_Blue_Dreams, Spitfire and 4 others
BlackCatTalk

BlackCatTalk

StrayCat
Apr 28, 2019
Sweety I consider myself a normie, I finished a degree, I have a job, I make jokes and I say my plans for the future, you know money and things like that, but I only pretend, in reay I already have everything planned for my ctb, I tried and one special person stopped me, but this time no one will, You should do not be fooled, what you say and think is a normie may be hiding a secret behind, do not say that you hate normies, it is not their fault that they are like this or that we are so good at turning on that everything is fine, one day maybe that normie will explode before a person who thinks about ctb.... Hugs, don't use hate thats a normie word

• Hugs
Reactions: alice-in-wonderland
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

Hold your head high, and your middle finger higher
Dec 25, 2020

Eloquent and profound. Thank you for your input.

• Love
Reactions: Teal_Blue_Dreams, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and WornOutLife
Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
I dont like the term normies, I fell like Non-Afflicted works better

• Love
Reactions: SunflowerBrains, GottaGo, somewherebeyond and 5 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
They all feel the same emptiness as we feel. They just cope better with this world I guess. I also have everything that the so called normies like you mentioned. But unlike them, its just material stuff, like having a car and home. Do they give me happiness, no! A bit of Independence only.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SunflowerBrains, Élégie, clownangel and 6 others
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
People. Embracing this standoff if "us v normies" is insane, manipulative and destructive, it's verging on radicalisation if everyone starts repeating the same mantra! This is toxic! Sorry you guys are suffering but this is bad on so many levels, just sayin'. I do understand, I do! I'm on the fence with pro-life Vs pro-choice because I have no choice. I am pro-choice at heart, for absolute sure. But even "pure normies" if "normies" is even really a thing are often plenty of good things, just drop the hate, it's not good for you, not good for the group, or individuals just observing, or for people outside if SS. Let's use "normies" like we might say cousins. They're just different, and the only problem is we're a minority. Every minority suffers some. Sad fact if life, can't blame people for being people, evolution has just fucked us, the laws of nature are ultimately to blame, don't feed the hate within you towards others or yourself. Most people are good people!

Awesome observations @KuriGohan&KKamehameha. Religion does seem to be the root of society's control over us. But I don't count people like that as normies at all. If they can't be rationalised with, then they have an extreme viewpoint on this topic imo (but that judgement still needs more respect than you can shake a stick at). Most doctors, for example, are for euthanasia, they just have their hands tied. As for the rest of the population, most are just pretty ignorant about the right to die, but although the law is slow to change, public opinion is forcing more and more countries to legalise euthanasia. Religion is losing its grip.

Reactions: SunflowerBrains, Trojan, clownangel and 4 others
aeon

aeon

XIII
Dec 6, 2020
I wouldn't put "normies" and "pro-lifers" in the same league, two completely different things. Most "normies" I know are decent and don't give a damn about this pro-life thing.

Reactions: SunflowerBrains, BlackCatTalk and Antigonish
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
We could at least do with rigorous definitions of the two before we volantarily sever contact with 99% of humanity based on a stereotype. Very little actually needs to change to make someone suicidal in reality, they're in the same boat we are, they just don't know it yet. Don't hate them for their ignorance. Don't build unwarranted divides that encourage others to isolate themselves

Reactions: fixitinpost, clownangel, alice-in-wonderland and 2 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
This is dedicated to all those pro-lifers guests and normal people:

Oh you, normies, are certainly a peculiar species.
You're part of the majority of the humanity because you decide to live, have a job, a family, etc.
You call us, those who wanna ctb, COWARDS, MAD MEN/WOMEN, and then send us to a psych ward because that's the "right" thing to do. It's okay, you're pro-lifers after all, you wouldn't understand us even if you wanted to but...

Why are you so mean? Well, I think I have some idea...
You, normies, have problems just like any other human being but your life is VERY BASIC.

Since being teenagers, you had normal classmates, one or two girfriends and then you finished high school.

The system told you that you gotta go to university or get a job ASAP. Otherwise, you'd be homeless.
So, some of you got a slave job, some of you went to university and are now professionals but still slaves because you work too many hours a week.

Then, after some years you meet that person, and get married. You don't know exactly why but most people get married right? So you do.
Wait a moment! You're married and have no children! How could this be possible? Society wants you to have children, so you'll have at least 1. (they prefer if it's 2 or 3)

Great! You're in your 30s, have a nice car, your own house, a lovely family...YOU ARE NORMAL!

Now, the only thing left to di is get older and when you're too gray and skinny don't worry, your children will be your nurses.

WAIT...WAS THAT IT? IS THAT A GREAT LIFE?

Listen to me, normies. Haven't you ever wondered why the system wants you to live no matter what?
Have you heard about suicide?
What about the universe? Do you think a smiling God created us and that's it? Oh, you're a Christian so the other religions are all wrong? Doesn't it seem strange to you?
Why do you call us, the people who CTB, cowards?

Haven't you thought about the fact that maybe we don't want that "normal and happy" life because maybe, perhaps, it looks too fake and boring?

I still have more questions for you, normies, but let me tell you, man, you're kinda amazing.

I mean, you're suddenly born into this world and instantly activate your pilot mode/live the life and don't question anything mode. You simply, live...

How do you do it, normies?
How can you ignore the universe and the thought of existing. It's all so weird.

Oh you, normies! I hate you but kinda admire you...

I've always been a rebel and i reject the "normies" edicts like that "you must marry and you must have children", "you must love growing old" , "you must see Death and suicide as the worst things ever " and many more ridiculous illogical moronic things these normies believe. For me in my life i say screw that having kids is a lot of work and i hate work for what reason must i have kid? Tell me normies right here , come on normies , come on pro-lifers tell me convince me why i need to create another primate. why ? tell me what is the purpose to life ? i see no purpose. No i won't have children , no i won't get married . And no i won't grow old because i don't want to be a mass of wrinkles and pain that needs to be turned every 2 hours by nursing aides so that i don't develop bed sores . so no i won't grow old no thank you , i'll commit suicide before growing old. hey pro-lifers and normies remember my words when you're in a nursing home immobile and the nursing aide forgets to turn you. I'm considered insane for these beliefs. whose the insane one me or the one in a nursing home at 90?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, it's_all_a_game, Barracuda91 and 8 others