• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018

So yeah, that is why, people shouldn't be talking about CTBing with firearms here or at least they should do so over private messages... Because people are just going to become more and more paranoid after these things happen and it's all over the news. And even though your average person is more likely to die from an automobile accident(9 out of 10 times when someone was close to killing me, it's because he or she should have never been given a driver's license), humans are irrational...

Last edited:
Reactions: Final Escape and andy69
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
The gov is using these events to justify taking away your right to a gun. As if it's guns by themselves that kill people lol! You will not be safer when the gov has all the guns and the citizens are unarmed. In Venezuela, they disarmed the citizens and now the gov employees harass the citizens with guns and tanks. Do not give up your guns or hide them somewhere in case they go door to door trying to confiscate everyone's guns.

Last edited:
Reactions: throwaway_2620