Aeathelina

Aeathelina

Little Homeless Girl
Feb 5, 2020
Well about time I get this off my chest before I implode. So as of 12th of this month, my home that has been there since childhood is gone. All gone amd I was the last to know.

Basically my grandmother was fighting to prevent foreclosure but last minute she decided to stop and so it was auctioned off on the 12th. I did not know this and now I have to rush and pack up all the important items. Including my deployed brother's stuff. I'm so overwhelmed and angry. So goddam angry with myself and my grandma. Because she's not here to pick and up 25 years of items. No...her motto is "what's done; is done." Yea...it's done with no forethought and all on me.
I just want to cry, drink and jump off a cliff right now because I'm so overwhelmed. Never mind I still have no employment and was denied by SSI even though I pleaded about my mental state and wanting to get back on my feet.

I cannot take this anymore.

Fuck.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: XYZ, WinterFaust, GoodPersonEffed and 5 others
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
God I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope everything works out for you somehow.

Reactions: XYZ
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
That's an awful state to be in. To lose your home on top of it all and for it to all be on you. My sympathies, I really hope you can work something out.

Reactions: XYZ