C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
At a glance.
Johnson orders UK lockdown to be enforced by police

Italia- yesterday. Around 5000 confirmed cases and 800 deaths. Concretely at Lombardia total cases are 28761
and deaths are 3776.

Spain, in advance. Total cases 39673 people. Total deaths 2696.

How it is possible that?. Where came from so high amounts?.
Easy. These huge amounts came from a football game played at Milan on february 19th. Atalanta-Valencia. An italian team from Bérgamo and a spaniard team. Scientist called it A great event.

Reactions: enjolras
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
I know it. It is not necessary you say it. I am a pain, maybe boring. I acknowledge it. All right.
But this site allows me to prove relationship or connect between Coronavirus and suicide.

I literally take two days hooking to FOX news, and yesterday Trump agrees with me. There will be as suicides as unemployed people into the future. I guess Staff will get ready for this challenge.
I really like Trump, he is an outsider.

US amount cases are not large, are huge, so far. I do not understand why US mediastream treats this issue like was a phsychicthriller.

Italians taking 20 or more days, almost 12 days. Soon we are going to be worse than Gaza. Noone (no one) is in the streets.

I crossed the street and at the other side, I saw an old or elderly woman wearing her mask, who came to me, I saw her and I thought myself...........You are dead. After then she saw me...Her gaze said me that she already knew it.

I believe today will be a good day.

Add: I am wrong, i only did read partial datas. Another rainy day.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: enjolras and Brackenshire
B

Brackenshire

Arcanist
Feb 23, 2020
I know it. It is not necessary you say it. I am a pain, maybe boring. I acknowledge it. All right.
But this site allows me to prove relationship or connect between Coronavirus and suicide.

I literally take two days hooking to FOX news, and yesterday Trump agrees with me. There will be as suicides as unemployed people into the future. I guess Staff will get ready for this challenge.

US amount cases are not large, are huge, so far. I do not understand why US mediastream treats this issue like was a phsychicthriller.

Italians taking 20 or more days, almost 12 days. Soon we are going to be worse than Gaza. Noone (no one) is in the streets.

I crossed the street and at the other side, I saw an old or elderly woman wearing her mask, who came to me, I saw her and I thought myself...........You are dead. After then she saw me...Her gaze said me that she already knew it.

Thank you for all this info

• Love
Reactions: calendulo
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Well, the song remains the same.
Johnson caught the virus and a french young girl died yesterday with corona, a respiratory issue existing. I saw her picture on tv, very pretty girl, so sorry.
According age population, death rate is higher. Deadly to elderly people.
US faces a hard weekend.
I wonder How many suicides were in wuhan while they were under lockdown. Guess we will not to know it.

Add. Almost forgot it. Europe has dead.

Last edited:
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
calendulo, finally, here's the explanation for Russia

C8F8B039 CDA3 47DA A6B3 EAD018B27010

Last edited:
Reactions: calendulo
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
calendulo, finally, here's the explanation for Russia

View attachment 30315

Yes, at this point of the pandemic, Jonhson infected, here storing hundred dead bodies onto ice skating rink, in Netherlands wanting to immunize their population, US rates reaching the moon.....well so many crazy things...

I am agree with you...from now on, just hilarious posts.....
Ah, btw....there is one where Putin appears putting an EPI (IDK in english), if I could find it, it is so funny..............but he is not showing his underwear,......................totally propaganda.

B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020

Ikr theres going to be a shitload of people finally going through what we've been going through for years because of this coronavirus. A nurse just ctb'd from all the stress and now they are giving people who lost there jobs hotline numbers to call. Nurses are also saying how emotionally draining it is, guess they are getting a hint of how it feels to be in our shoes. Lol they can't handle it so they cbt so quick.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Ikr theres going to be a shitload of people finally going through what we've been going through for years because of this coronavirus. A nurse just ctb'd from all the stress and now they are giving people who lost there jobs hotline numbers to call. Nurses are also saying how emotionally draining it is, guess they are getting a hint of how it feels to be in our shoes. Lol they can't handle it so they cbt so quick.
Well, if today a nurse killed herself, I am so sorry, when things going worse, guess will be more.
The big problem will happen when pandemic is finished. Right now, anything is foreseeable.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Corona versus Instinct survival.
When we were arriving to that river, we cross that bridge. Julio César said, yes also famous Alea jacta est, that is the issue of the translation, it is never perfect.
And the river were not arrived yet.
I may wonder among all large numbers, a ray of light, just one single...................not, sorry. I am lying, I do not see the fucked ray. I am going to use fifteen minutes before.

Too much rates, numbers, but at the end we are like this virus, A whole full body of instinct survival.

Worldwide at the glance.I already said to someone. Back Hobbes's wolf, exactly he is a naturalist. Maybe Darwin has won.
This is an opinion. Seems that flattering the curve will be the slogan year.