justaghost_

justaghost_

Nov 30, 2023
Hey everyone,

I know I have like, two post there but I usually been a lurker on this website more than anything else. But I was an active member of The Bus Station unofficial SaSu server since October 29 (yes, I was H. there, some people might recognize me now) and well.. me and others members had this idea to create a server for women only, because some things you don't feel safe to speak about it around men (cis or not). And some things traumatic well only women can understand them. I post the invite because I think we all need a safe space for us, mentally ill women.

It has only a verification system to prove you're a women but nothing that's gonna compromise your identity don't worry.

I hope everyone is well after this difficult period that is the holidays. Stay safe and don't forget to be kind with each others <3

- Justaghost_ aka H.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: heavyeyes, Emi, Neverfeltdeader and 6 others
Zora099

Zora099

i am just waiting till i fall asleep
Dec 3, 2023
♥️♥️♥️

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes and justaghost_
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
it's a good idea.

nothing wrong with having designated safe spaces for certain people. it's difficult to speak about particular issues with the worry of being misunderstood or invalidated. no one should feel that way.

with that said, it's important to emphasize that this discord server has zero relation to the forum. in the past, we've had issues with "unofficial SS discord servers".

branded as being linked to the site, problems that occur off-site have dragged the forum into messes, as people would assume staff has responsibility for what happens outside of the site amongst forum members.

nonetheless, I hope the server is of help to women on the forum, who seek a safe space to discuss different issues openly. in addition, we also welcome efforts to make the forum a better safe space for everyone, so certain people aren't feeling shut out and needing to go off-site for support.

constructive criticism from members about site-related issues impacting different people, including women, are welcome. we're open to feedback and suggestions that help address possible concerns that vulnerable groups may have on the forum.

best of luck.

• Love
Reactions: RainAndSadness, heavyeyes, Simba and 3 others
D

delphi4470

Dec 20, 2023
Would trans women be allowed?

Reactions: natthebrat and N33dT0D13
justaghost_

justaghost_

Nov 30, 2023
Just to add, if you want the invite, please dm me <3

• Informative
Reactions: heavyeyes
shironegi101

shironegi101

Jan 5, 2024
Hey everyone,

I know I have like, two post there but I usually been a lurker on this website more than anything else. But I was an active member of The Bus Station unofficial SaSu server since October 29 (yes, I was H. there, some people might recognize me now) and well.. me and others members had this idea to create a server for women only, because some things you don't feel safe to speak about it around men (cis or not). And some things traumatic well only women can understand them. I post the invite because I think we all need a safe space for us, mentally ill women.

It has only a verification system to prove you're a women but nothing that's gonna compromise your identity don't worry.

I hope everyone is well after this difficult period that is the holidays. Stay safe and don't forget to be kind with each others <3

- Justaghost_ aka H.
I would like to join please

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Can join rly male hars me many time

• Aww..
Reactions: Zora099, heavyeyes, Talvikki and 2 others