• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

callofthevoid_

callofthevoid_

A
May 29, 2024
i don't know if you fantasize about suicide methods like i do. i lost my sense of self a long time ago, i'm very ashamed of the shallow person i've become, but i still find something poetic about jumping off of a bridge, it brings a sense of nostalgia, my family used to tell me the tale of the time i drowned in the sea as a kid, maybe that's why it feels familiar.
I feel like i need a disclaimer every time i speak of my thoughts or feelings, like sorry, i don't usually talk about myself this much im just a little sad, i swear im not a self centered asshole who only cares about herself i just need to vent from time to time, don't take my apologies as me trying to garner sympathy i just want you to know im truly sorry. As i think about it, maybe i do only ever talk about myself, maybe im too much of a self centered asshole that i haven't realized just how much i do it. But with or without my ten page long apology i know you hate me anyways.
The last time i felt this way, sad and chatty, i told a stranger about my suicide method of choice, shallow water blackout, he thought its a bit much. and it circled back to me going on and on about myself. But he told me i'm not an absolutely horrible person, "you're just too sensitive" he said, it shouldn't have been this comforting, but i still feel lighter when i try to believe it to be true. I ghosted him like i always do, i still feel bad about it, that might've changed his mind about me

• Hugs
Reactions: estadiare
Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

I want out
Jul 12, 2024
My plan is to overdose on seroquel (I have about 7k mg saved up) and jump off the cliff at the local canyon…. I tried jumping off a bridge. I survived. If you jump you better make sure it's high enough. I jumped off the bridge next to LAX in Los Angeles, California. One of the busiest overpasses in the nation and all I got was two broken legs. Overpasses can be tricky asf. And rarely a lethal means of going. Just a fair warning.