KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
Can you inject it? How fast would uncsciousness occurr?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't think you can inject 1l easily. How much methadone is solved in that 1l liquid?

Reactions: Forveleth
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
1 liter? Or do you still mean 1 milliliter?

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
Any amount. What is the amount required?

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Methadone is seen fit for prescription by various federal governments which means it's not easy to use for OD. These types of drugs are tested again and again to make sure people can't easily kill themselves with it, especially this one which is meant to combat much more dangerous substances.

You're also talking about injecting 1 LITER into you, which is an unrealistic amount. You need to find another method. I know you may be desperate, but taking rash actions can lead to horrible consequences. Stop. Research. Think.

Reactions: davidtorez
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
Methadone is seen fit for prescription by various federal governments which means it's not easy to use for OD. These types of drugs are tested again and again to make sure people can't easily kill themselves with it, especially this one which is meant to combat much more dangerous substances.

You're also talking about injecting 1 LITER into you, which is an unrealistic amount. You need to find another method. I know you may be desperate, but taking rash actions can lead to horrible consequences. Stop. Research. Think.
It is very, very possible to overdose on methadone.
According to the prescription, they give very little methadone, so it needs to be accumulated for a long time.
Have you read anything about overdosing on methadone?

These are not just vitamins for babies.

F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
A liter? That would be like an I.V. bag of fluid.

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
It is very, very possible to overdose on methadone.
According to the prescription, they give very little methadone, so it needs to be accumulated for a long time.
Have you read anything about overdosing on methadone?

These are not just vitamins for babies.
Technically you can OD on carrots if you wanted to. I'm just saying modern drugs that are approved for official use are researched so as not to be easily deadly. It's just a word of caution that this isn't an easily attainable silver bullet as with any OD.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You'd have to either hook yourself up to an IV drip, or have some type of mechanical device that could consistently push some type of large syringe filled with the methadone. I have no idea whether 1 liter is enough to kill you, although it sure seems like it would be. It's highly unlikely you'd be able to push that much into yourself manually before succumbing to unconsciousness, which may, or may not, be enough to kill you.

Reactions: davidtorez and Forveleth