• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
I know that OD are strongly not recommended on SaSu. But what about going to a place where you know you won't be find for several days ?
Has it a chance to work ?

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Depends what you OD on.
it could work but a few days of decomp ain't nice for folks like me.

Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
Only problem with ODing, it has very low chance of being successful, whether you're alone, or surrounded by a million people. The success rate is about as good as winning the lottery.

• Aww..
Reactions: illAF and mortuarymary
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
I know that OD are strongly not recommended on SaSu. But what about going to a place where you know you won't be find for several days ?
Has it a chance to work ?
What are you planning to OD on?

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
What are you planning to OD on?
I am not planning anything yet. I od'd once (alcohol + many different meds), before knowing sasu, and it was the most peaceful experience I have ever had when falling a sleep.

I have a lot of different meds at home so I was wondering if by any chance it could work.

I have SN but I am so scared to use it...
Too many to mention.
Usually H mixed in with something or a speedball.
What about only meds ? (Sorry if my questions are inappropriate)

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I am not planning anything yet. I od'd once (alcohol + many different meds), before knowing sasu, and it was the most peaceful experience I have ever had when falling a sleep.

I have a lot of different meds at home so I was wondering if by any chance it could work.

What meds have you got. Feel free to message if you dont feel comfortable putting it on here as you'll get pestered for them.

D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023

Why would you want to OD on meds when you have SN. You have the holy grail of suicide at your fingertips.

Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
The last time I OD'd(it was not on purpose), was in December when I was extremely sick. According to my body, I was not allowed to sit, lean back, or lay down, otherwise a coughing fit from hell would start. The only way to keep from coughing so much was by standing, and for nearly 48 hours I stood on my feet.

Medication was not touching this, and all I wanted was a few hours of sleep. And here is where I screwed up...

I ended up chugging about a half bottle of NyQuil PM at one time, way more than the recommended dosage. I finally dozed off... I don't think I dozed very long before the coughing hit again. In my mind, I had slept for several hours, when I reality, it was maybe 10 minutes.

So, I figured the NyQuil wasn't doing shit, so I downed nearly a half a bottle of liquid Mucinex.

20 minutes later, I was in an entirely new world. Nothing was right. I felt like I was floating. I heard music in my head and was actually kind of dancing to it. I remember it being a dark place. For several hours I was in this trance, and then I was finally able to pass out for several hours.

When I woke up, I looked up taking NyQuil and Mucinex at nearly the same time. I realized at that point, I was having lucid dreams. Although my mind was asleep, my body wasn't.
It may have put me in a different world at the time, but I do not want to experience that again.

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
Why would you want to OD on meds when you have SN. You have the holy grail of suicide at your fingertips.
Cause I'm scared of SN. And I'm not a planner. I can't manage to settle a date and to begin the regimen for 48 hours. I have SN for weeks now and my will to kms is very very strong but i can't manage to do it. I work on impulse.
The last time I OD'd(it was not on purpose), was in December when I was extremely sick. According to my body, I was not allowed to sit, lean back, or lay down, otherwise a coughing fit from hell would start. The only way to keep from coughing so much was by standing, and for nearly 48 hours I stood on my feet.

Medication was not touching this, and all I wanted was a few hours of sleep. And here is where I screwed up...

I ended up chugging about a half bottle of NyQuil PM at one time, way more than the recommended dosage. I finally dozed off... I don't think I dozed very long before the coughing hit again. In my mind, I had slept for several hours, when I reality, it was maybe 10 minutes.

So, I figured the NyQuil wasn't doing shit, so I downed nearly a half a bottle of liquid Mucinex.

20 minutes later, I was in an entirely new world. Nothing was right. I felt like I was floating. I heard music in my head and was actually kind of dancing to it. I remember it being a dark place. For several hours I was in this trance, and then I was finally able to pass out for several hours.

When I woke up, I looked up taking NyQuil and Mucinex at nearly the same time. I realized at that point, I was having lucid dreams. Although my mind was asleep, my body wasn't.
It may have put me in a different world at the time, but I do not want to experience that again.
Oh god, that must have been very scary. I'm sorry you've been through that.

You say you couldn't stay sitted or laying. I once couldn't stay on my feet or sitted (exact opposite). I couldn't even walk properly. It was pure torture, constantly. And i never understood what it was.

Do you know what it was in your case ?

You say you couldn't stay sitted or laying. I once couldn't stay on my feet or sitted (exact opposite). I couldn't even walk properly. It was pure torture, constantly. And i never understood what it was.

What meds have you got. Feel free to message if you dont feel comfortable putting it on here as you'll get pestered for them.
Oh thank you for the proposal, really ! I would have tell you in here publicly, maybe it could have "helped" others but now that you say I could be pestered, I think I'll message you. Even though I don't quite understand why I would be pestered...

Last edited:
Reactions: dggtscccvfd
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024

It was a type of flu that was going around. It was pure hell for 8 or 9 days. I lost my voice for a while from the constant coughing. Ended up going to the emergency room and it was a waste of time. All they gave me was a pill to control the cough, which really did nothing.

• Wow
Reactions: illAF
stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
I'm trying to figure this out literally as I write this. I'm stopped at a spot I would feel comfortable doing it and I have a few similar spots but I'm not sure that I'd be left alone long enough. And I don't want to do it in a hotel.

• Hugs
Reactions: illAF
I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
I'm trying to figure this out literally as I write this. I'm stopped at a spot I would feel comfortable doing it and I have a few similar spots but I'm not sure that I'd be left alone long enough. And I don't want to do it in a hotel.
Yeah, I'm searching on the net but it's very difficult to find which combinaison of meds could be fatal...
I once ODed (meds + alcohol) and when I fell asleep, it was the most peaceful moment of my life... I'd like to find that again. But hard to tell...

Also, my problem is that I don't live alone, I have roommates. Which is also a problem with SN... I really don't want my roommates to find me dead. I think they would be choked for their entire life and I really don't want to do that to them. I was thinking about a hotel room but well, is it really better that a cleaning lady/man find me ?

E

evenkeel27

Feb 1, 2024
Only problem with ODing, it has very low chance of being successful, whether you're alone, or surrounded by a million people. The success rate is about as good as winning the lottery.
You should specify what sort of drugs you're talking about though, the success rate when OD'ing on a gram of heroin + benzos + alcohol + maybe some oxycodone, and left alone for 24+ hours, would be high. Or at least a great deal higher than OTC drugs. Pretty much all of the serious opioid OD cases where the individual survives are due to someone intervening, of hundreds of anecdotal cases that I've heard of, when they take a serious amount to OD of opioids/benzos they've never just come round naturally or with brain damage. It's just if someone steps in with narcan etc.