• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

PooksPerishes

Jun 2, 2019
How many mg of potassium chloride tablets would be lethal to a 125 lb female? Any info on painfulness or speed? Should I pair with lorazepam, klonopin, or tramadol? Thanks!

Reactions: Donewith_ and Lifeisatrap
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I've read here multiple times that tramadol is not useful except for causing seizures. As for the rest I'll shut up and wait with you for someone who knows what they're talking about.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
P

PooksPerishes

Jun 2, 2019
I've read here multiple times that tramadol is not useful except for causing seizures. As for the rest I'll shut up and wait with you for someone who knows what they're talking about.

Yes but that's when using it as the only method for ctb and over 400mg. Here I'd be using it just for some pain management. :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul