• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

strwbberi

strwbberi

Jan 7, 2024
im an insomniac, and i recently got prescribed with trazodone. wondering if i could overdose on that and if so, how much?

I

Iwanttokillmyself

Too stupid
Sep 23, 2022
To be honest, I have no idea, but I bet a large amount or not at all.
I have already read about other antidepressants here and for an overdose you needed more than 200 pills, so idk.

Upvote 0
violetskies

violetskies

always sleepy
Feb 1, 2024
im an insomniac, and i recently got prescribed with trazodone. wondering if i could overdose on that and if so, how much?
pretty sure u would need a lot of it, but i think for trazodone an od wouldn't be a very pain-free way to go if that's what you're looking for. i think u would be more likely to fail with a trazodone od unless you have an extremely large amount and there's a lot of physical complications that could come from failing this way. i could be wrong though so anyone feel free to correct me.

Upvote 0
stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
Personally, I would never. It would feel like absolute shit; you could suffer serotonin syndrome, and I don't think it would work. You'd likely be physically suffering so much that you would seek help. Definitely do some research, but I would say don't try with a trazodone OD.

Upvote 0
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
Trazodone probably won't work, maybe if you have a lot it might be possible, but not likely.

Upvote 0
strwbberi

strwbberi

Jan 7, 2024
pretty sure u would need a lot of it, but i think for trazodone an od wouldn't be a very pain-free way to go if that's what you're looking for. i think u would be more likely to fail with a trazodone od unless you have an extremely large amount and there's a lot of physical complications that could come from failing this way. i could be wrong though so anyone feel free to correct me.
k thx!

Upvote 0
L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
Very difficult to od on modern sleeping pills.

If we could go back 40 years ago when doctors gave out barbiturates like candy ODing would be a far easier experience!

Upvote 0