• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sunbear1414

Jun 5, 2020
Would this work? the only medicine that I have access to that might kill me is Ritalin (as far as I'm aware) I would be in a forest so it is unlikely someone would find me unless they were looking for me. I would do more research into where exactly I should cut to try to bleed out and how to properly hang myself but I just wanted a general idea on if this method would work

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
An overdose on Ritalin (methylphenidate) is very unpleasant and unlikely to be fatal. But trust me, you'll definitely wish it was fatal at the time! It will also make it extremely difficult for you to perform other methods (or do much of anything) while it is happening.

Cutting and hanging as their own methods should be covered in detail in the Resource Compilation.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/autumnal-rtfm-resources-only-extended-information-png.34278/

Reactions: sunbear1414