• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

kkmz

Oct 5, 2021
Hi, first post here. Has anyone tried OD'ing on the medication lithium? Ive been pretty suicidal for a long time and have attempted a few times. My baseline for suicidal thoughts are pretty high in general. Im currently being prescribed lithium and two other meds. My parents keep my meds locked up, but I have stock piled it up in the past. I always have been too scared to try again without being 100% sure it would work. Ive always been told lithium can be very dangerous. Is it actually that dangerous? If it were really dangerous, why would I; a highly suicidal person be prescribed it? lol

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
D

douteiful

Jul 9, 2021
I had a friend who tried to OD on lithium, she took a lot and she just ended up in the ER. It doesn't seem like a reliable method, I'm afraid.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, kkmz and demuic
B

Brayu

Student
Sep 14, 2021
No... Although I'm not an example

I'm bipolar, I take this medicine, I took 40x 300mg at once... I was vomiting for days, I was sleeping in college, too confused, and it seemed I was losing my eyesight (by the way my astigmatism seems to have gotten worse with this). ..

It's disgusting and I find it so ineffective (at least I didn't take antiemetic at the time)

Result: College staff took me to the ER (and luckily didn't find out, so they just hydrated me)

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and kkmz
Y

yellowpig

Jan 3, 2021
i was prescribed it as a highly suicidal person with the intent for it to make me less suicidal. when i was first prescribed it, they only wanted to give me a week at a time so i wouldn't try to kill myself. they told me it was a pretty bad way to die. i know lithium toxicity can have really bad effects, but i've read before that people mostly get the shitty effects but don't actually die.

• Hugs
N

Naufrago

Somos o que pensamos...
Sep 24, 2021
I'm sorry to have to say, but not even a gun fire is 100% effective.

• Aww..
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
I was prescribed that once, along with some other unnecessary shit (as if it would "help" you not want to dump a sex offender/rapist/felon, as if it would stop his abuse or make it easier for me to handle his abuse, ha ha) - I overdosed and hallucinated like crazy. Not worth it.

• Aww..
Reactions: patheticpartner