• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

snailboy

snailboy

(๑ᵕ⌓ᵕ̤)
Mar 1, 2023
this might sound ignorant or stupid but i've been cleaning out my grandma's house after she passed and have two bags full of prescription meds at my disposal including oxycodone. is od on these effective/worth it? this is probably the best method i've ever had access to so i want other opinions.

there's also probably other good stuff in those bags so i'll be going through them soon.

edit: went thru the bags and all i found that could possibly be useful was the oxy, hyrdrocodone, and vallium

Last edited:
I

Ineedthis

-
Jul 28, 2023
this might sound ignorant or stupid but i've been cleaning out my grandma's house after she passed and have two bags full of prescription meds at my disposal including oxycodone. is od on these effective/worth it? this is probably the best method i've ever had access to so i want other opinions.

there's also probably other good stuff in those bags so i'll be going through them soon.
If OD isn't possible, which I don't know about, then at least you got a lot of fun trips ahead of you

Reactions: snailboy
S

spinningmyself

Dec 31, 2022

edit: went thru the bags and all i found that could possibly be useful was the oxy, hyrdrocodone, and vallium
I think it would depend on if they are the time release kind. If they are not then it is definitely possible to od with them.

Reactions: snailboy
snailboy

snailboy

(๑ᵕ⌓ᵕ̤)
Mar 1, 2023
I think it would depend on if they are the time release kind. If they are not then it is definitely possible to od with them.
hmm ok. im not sure which type they are, i'll check next time im over there cleaning.

Reactions: spinningmyself
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Maybe this of interest for you.

Last edited: