• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

nosfertattoo

Oct 12, 2022
Hello,

New here…

Planning an Overdose. Wondering if this would be peaceful, or even an amount of meds that could do anything like work so hoping for input

20 Hydrocodones (3 milligrams)
30 Klonopins ( .5 milligrams)
Vodka - as much as I can handle

I figured that mixture has to do something? Should be left by myself for a good 12 hours, and do not want to suffer.

I just want to sleep in peace and forget the worst year of my life. I had it all, until I had nothing…

Thank you, take care.

Reactions: makethepainstop
Rounded Apathy

Rounded Apathy

Longing to return to stardust
Aug 8, 2022
Don't bother with this unless you want to suffer even more. There are several stickies and megathreads here you would be wise to consult - random drug mixtures with alcohol are very ineffective at inducing death. You're more likely to fuck up your organs and end up in a hospital/psych ward.

Reactions: Someone123 and eldiablo666
N

nosfertattoo

Oct 12, 2022
Honestly the only other option Is jump and I just can't see me getting past the SI

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Honestly the only other option Is jump and I just can't see me getting past the SI
Overdose works less than 2% of the time in the u.s. as a method, and when it does work it is usually powerful opioids- this is axcoring to a Harvard study. Only 1 in 23 attempts to ctb work in the u.s., so most likely this will end up with an involuntary psychiatric hospitalization for as long as they want to keep you and possible liver and kidney damage- this won't likely make your life better, most people say these hospitalizations just make things worse. Getting ctb to work usually requires researching methods over time, sadly, since most people want the pain to stop now.

Reactions: makethepainstop
👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Because of all the acetaminophen and side of the hydrocodones you'll probably most likely just throw it all up especially because you're mixing alcohol with it. The quickest way to overdose with opiates seems to be injecting them.

Reactions: Someone123
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Dude mixing random drugs in random amounts with or without alcohol, is probably not going to yield the desired result.

Reactions: Someone123