• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
Hi, I am writing this post to say that I have found a seemingly reliable source for fentanyl powder. So I count next ordered 1gr and I wonder what way would be best to consume it and what quantity for an OD? thank you in advance

justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
The best and likely most sure way is most definitely IV. Then probably drinking a large amount in one gulp as if you smoke or snort it you likely will nod or pass out fairly quickly with no tolerance. Keep in mind that it can be reversed very quickly with Narcan so if you are dead set on this you may need to find somewhere you absolutely will not be found for hours at the minimum. I would say 12-24 hours.
Hi, I am writing this post to say that I have found a seemingly reliable source for fentanyl powder. So I count next ordered 1gr and I wonder what way would be best to consume it and what quantity for an OD? thank you in advance
Also a gram of IV fent with no opiate tolerance will likely cease your breathing and result in death. I suggest you do a lot of research on how to IV it.

Reactions: oono