• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hello... I have been seriously considering suicide for months. Uncomfortable with asphyxia and not h

• Good idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad idea

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
R

Roseblanche

Jul 20, 2024
raduire du texte avec votre appareil photo

hello... I have been seriously considering suicide for months. Uncomfortable with asphyxia and not having access to medication, I considered overdosing on powdered caffeine. What could you tell me about it? has anyone heard of it?
THANKS 💕

Cress

Cress

Experienced
Oct 15, 2023
If you want a serious answer it's not really a reliable method. Sorry I know that's probably not what you were hoping to hear.

There's been people that have passed away from overdosing on powdered caffeine. However there's also been someone that sat in one place for three days playing Diablo 3 in a Internet cafe until they died. It doesn't mean death by Diablo 3 is a good and reliable option.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
R

Roseblanche

Jul 20, 2024
If you want a serious answer it's not really a reliable method. Sorry I know that's probably not what you were hoping to hear.

There's been people that have passed away from overdosing on powdered caffeine. However there's also been someone that sat in one place for three days playing Diablo 3 in a Internet cafe until they died. It doesn't mean death by Diablo 3 is a good and reliable option.

THANKS
Do you know why this is not reliable enough?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
There's a search bar ...

Bad idea.

Edit: Sorry, haven't seen you're new. You need some more posts then you can use the search. Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: LoiteringClouds and rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Overdosing on stimulants is a bad idea. It mostly doesn't work unless you have a preexisting heart condition but it will put you in a painful experience you wouldn't want to experience.

Reactions: asd and Praestat_Mori
Cress

Cress

Experienced
Oct 15, 2023
THANKS
Do you know why this is not reliable enough?
Well basically the simplest answer is you're just likely to vomit it all up. This is true for almost anything you take orally And need to swallow. There's a lethal amount for a lot of different things but your stomach is pretty good at detecting toxins and it'll force you to expel it Most of the time. Basically the caffeine overdose could work but you have like a two or 3% chance of being successful. You're just likely to end up with injury. I hope this explanation is simple enough.

Reactions: Roseblanche
R

Roseblanche

Jul 20, 2024
There's a search bar ...

Bad idea.

Edit: Sorry, haven't seen you're new. You need some more posts then you can use the search. Welcome to the forum.
Thanks… 🙏🏼
in fact I can't run searches
thank you for your comeback
Do we know if this works or has worked for the author of this article?

Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

🤘
Jul 12, 2024
Yes. But the amount it takes is quite a lot and it would be very uncomfortable. A lethal overdose of caffeine is noted to be 200 mg per kilogram of body weight. So if you weighed say, 77.5 kilograms (170 pounds) you would need 77,500,000 mg caffeine
And the overdose symptoms start off with anxiety and restlessness, irritability, headache, rapid pulse and breathing, tremors, vomiting (which could counteract the SA) panic attacks and paranoia!! 😬 even dehydration. It would be a very very miserable way to die I do not suggest it… but I understand the desperation or I would not know these things obviously…. I'm sorry for what you are experiencing. But I should advise you, chances of success of a caffeine overdose are EXTREMELY EXTREMELY SLIM as in there are only 36 recorded cases throughout history and caffeine has always been around. Because of how much caffeine it would take to kill a person and most people do not have nearly that much on hand caffeine related suicides remains almost completely unheard of…
raduire du texte avec votre appareil photo

hello... I have been seriously considering suicide for months. Uncomfortable with asphyxia and not having access to medication, I considered overdosing on powdered caffeine. What could you tell me about it? has anyone heard of it?
THANKS 💕

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Afaik it failed. That's why I posted it here. That's not a good method.

Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

🤘
Jul 12, 2024
Thanks… 🙏🏼
in fact I can't run searches
thank you for your comeback
54000 will only kill you if you weigh that of a lab rat sweetheart. That amount is only going to make you miserable for several days

R

Roseblanche

Jul 20, 2024
Th
Afaik it failed. That's why I posted it here. That's not a good method.

Thanks
Yes. But the amount it takes is quite a lot and it would be very uncomfortable. A lethal overdose of caffeine is noted to be 200 mg per kilogram of body weight. So if you weighed say, 77.5 kilograms (170 pounds) you would need 77,500,000 mg caffeine
And the overdose symptoms start off with anxiety and restlessness, irritability, headache, rapid pulse and breathing, tremors, vomiting (which could counteract the SA) panic attacks and paranoia!! 😬 even dehydration. It would be a very very miserable way to die I do not suggest it… but I understand the desperation or I would not know these things obviously…. I'm sorry for what you are experiencing. But I should advise you, chances of success of a caffeine overdose are EXTREMELY EXTREMELY SLIM as in there are only 36 recorded cases throughout history and caffeine has always been around. Because of how much caffeine it would take to kill a person and most people do not have nearly that much on hand caffeine related suicides remains almost completely unheard of…
thank you for your kindness... if there are other solutions I am interested 😭

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
if there are other solutions I am interested 😭
There's the Suicide Resource Compilation.

Reactions: Roseblanche