• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FullCircle

FullCircle

Nov 20, 2018
Just curious, has anyone researched this? A short google search shows its difficult to treat.

FatalSystemError591

FatalSystemError591

{He/They}
Oct 12, 2020
I'm not sure, I've wondered it myself. I take both propranolol and prazosin.. and I do have alcohol on hand.. what would it take? I hope someone knows

R

Ready2GoNow

Sep 10, 2020
I overdosed on propranolol in November 2019. All it got me was a long nap and hospital stay. Get SN instead.

AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
I don't really know about the interaction between the two.

But SN is so easy to get, I feel like that is a safer, better option for most people.

SleepyTime

SleepyTime

Oct 10, 2019
I think for propranolol alone you need 8 grams. I'm not sure how much lower you can go with mixing other substances. Alcohol is additive, but I would be concerned with how little of the alcohol to consume. You already need to be concerned with vomiting so I would think a single drink might be the limit. Too much alcohol would only increase the chance of vomiting.

Reactions: FatalSystemError591
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Just curious, has anyone researched this? A short google search shows its difficult to treat.

When massive amounts of propranolol are consumed it can be very difficult to treat, extremely difficult.. a pull out all of the stops type of difficult, use every means possible without reservation level of difficulty.

It could be more than two hours of CPR, using every known pharmacological agent available, an intra-aortic balloon pump, veno-arterial extracorporeal life support (bypass heart & lungs.. to provide forward blood flow & blood pressure support) with therapeutic plasma exchange.. all this may be required to revive a person who has poisoned themselves with a massive overdose of propranolol.

Massive propranolol overdose is perhaps one of the most challenging overdoses to treat and manage.

When alcohol is consumed along with a beta blocker this may enhance their hypotensive effects. A warning label should be on the packaging to explain about consumption of alcohol while taking beta blockers. Alcohol by itself is known to have the effect of lowering blood pressure.

FullCircle

FullCircle

Nov 20, 2018
My concern with SN is that I cant drink alcohol. I'm worried that without it I'll call for help. I dont need much just enough to calm my nerves.
Seems like if I'm found the results could be terrible however.
I know od is considered unreliable. But my other considered methods have a greater consequence if I'm unsuccessful (jumping or hanging) both of which could leave me brain dead or paralyzed.

Reactions: Yulieth Manjarrez
Y

Yulieth Manjarrez

Oct 12, 2020
Que es sn? Soy nueva en esto ... Yo quiero método no tan traumatico

D

Dark.h0rse

Oct 13, 2020
I have been on propranolol 40mg tablets for 5 years regularly for anxiety. I have overdosed on them probably about 8 or 9 times. The first one I took 14, it was for self harm not to CTB. But I was sent to resus due to having prolonged QT interval on my ECG. The next few varied dosage and side effects, it all depends on the person, what you take it with and every single time is individual. The most I have taken has been around 45...side effects were severe bradycardia, chest pain and tightness, shortness of breath, dizziness, wheezing sometimes and psychiatric symptoms like hallucinations etc...so all im gonna say is everyone reacts differently and it also depends on the half-life of the propranolol ie the type of tablet!

Reactions: ward0x
P

Prolonged

If at first you don’t succeed, try and try again
Oct 14, 2020
I have been on propranolol 40mg tablets for 5 years regularly for anxiety. I have overdosed on them probably about 8 or 9 times. The first one I took 14, it was for self harm not to CTB. But I was sent to resus due to having prolonged QT interval on my ECG. The next few varied dosage and side effects, it all depends on the person, what you take it with and every single time is individual. The most I have taken has been around 45...side effects were severe bradycardia, chest pain and tightness, shortness of breath, dizziness, wheezing sometimes and psychiatric symptoms like hallucinations etc...so all im gonna say is everyone reacts differently and it also depends on the half-life of the propranolol ie the type of tablet!

That is only like 1.8 grams of propranolol.....I think you need around 8 grams to really not have a chance

D

Dark.h0rse

Oct 13, 2020
That is only like 1.8 grams of propranolol.....I think you need around 8 grams to really not have a chance
As I said I didn't intend to use propranolol to CTB, it was for self harm. I didn't plan on ending my life with propranolol. I've studied toxicology and know that taking that amount isn't likely to make someone CTB...however, as I also said, everyone reacts differently. For example, a news report stated that someone took 4 500mg paracetamol tablets and died, yet some people can take 40 or 50 and survive, when I have learnt from university that it is 20 tablets that causes someone to CTB. Again, it's variable, as I said. Depends on so many factors

Reactions: Yulieth Manjarrez
FullCircle

FullCircle

Nov 20, 2018
What about 45 40mg tablets, a couple oxy and codeine tablets, a significant amount of alcohol, and cutting an artery or two? I sh pretty severely and if I do it before I'm too messed up I could do it.