• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
Scale of 1-10 how Looney Tunes is this concept:

The goal is to go missing, so your loved ones never have to identify your body.

Get ahold of a boat with no connection to your name (the hard part) and go way into the ocean. Tie yourself to an anchor and drop it down. Position yourself as it falls then shoot yourself.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Thought about something similar. But getting a boat without my name around (even for renting), would be really hard.
Maybe if I bribe the boat store guy I could keep my name secret and then everything else would be possible.

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Other way out there options I thought about are, bitten by pit of venomous snakes, wild bears ripping me apart and shark bait. Sadly will have to settle for SN

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I think if you position it right you won't even feel yourself drowning
Just gotta pray the one bullet hits the brain stem I guess.
Other way out there options I thought about are, bitten by pit of venomous snakes, wild bears ripping me apart and shark bait. Sadly will have to settle for SN
Bear or shark sounds brutal...
I would rather slice my stomach with a katana..
Although it's not really better off..

Last edited:
Reactions: Gromit-CTB
Lastsauce

Lastsauce

Experienced
Dec 22, 2019
Wouldn't a missing family member be worse than deceased one? At least there's closure if you are found.
My friend's cat got lost over 20 years ago and I still sometimes think what happened to her.

K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
If it were a rowboat and a secluded location you'd probably never be found.
Although there is search and rescue operations which do have a lot of effort put into them, if you are to leave a suicide note, I doubt an extensive search for your body would take place. Most boats today that have motors might need a license or GPS so those are bad ideas.
I think zodiacs, (the rubber boats with motors) don't, though.
It's not a bad idea in fact I've thought of this before.

bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
ha, I think trying to take a rowboat deep in the ocean would not work

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Honestly, your body will surface, be found, and then your loved ones will spend the rest of their lives looking for the person who shot you and dumped you in the ocean/lake

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Getting too creative about ctb isn't a good idea. Shooting yourself just before drowning, strangling yourself after you drink SN, eating castor bean seeds then drinking SN, drinking SN then putting a bag over your head, shooting yourself as you jump off a cliff, these all involve a lot of potential complications. This isn't supposed to be a game to see how many methods you can combine.

S

sm20

Student
May 5, 2021
Scale of 1-10 how Looney Tunes is this concept:

Get ahold of a boat with no connection to your name (the hard part) and go way into the ocean. Tie yourself to an anchor and drop it down. Position yourself as it falls then shoot yourself.
It's not necessarily painless I was reading about a lot of the survivors of gun shots to the head and they don't go unconscious a decent amount of the time. You might create a wound in your head then stick salt water in it. Granted if you shoot the right spot death is basically guaranteed.

justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
Seems slightly dramatic and completely not needed. Researching and using an appropriate gun with the appropriate caliber ammo for it would be more than suitable. Combining methods typically does not end well for the person trying (I mean this in the way that it typically ends with living or just harming yourself not ending your life) because something ends up going wrong. Don't reinvent the wheel. Keep it simple, the more complicated you go the more likely you are to fail. You definitely do not need anything else with proper placement of the gun, and using the appropriate type of gun and ammo. The majority of gun failures is from using too small of caliber gun or the wrong type of ammo. Also, shooting into the temple vs. where it is actually will hit brain stem which is where you need to hit for instant death.