Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
I'm disciplined in regard to certain things. I can sometimes choose my obsessions and the ocd just reinforces it.

• Hugs
Reactions: GentleJerk, rationaltake, nightnightnitrite and 1 other person
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
For me, there is nothing positive, especially when over the years you realize that it is based on fear and anxiety. When these two get out of control is when the OCD turns into a real hell.

In 2004 I discovered that if I was relaxed enough I could enjoy the power of my mind to an extent that no OCD had and for ever could offer me.
I hate OCD, especially after knowing how to limit it and what I can do without it. But I have never been able to do it again, because I have more anxiety than ever and I am afraid of anything, the natural enemies of total freedom of thought.
//
Per mi no te rés positiu, sobretot quan amb els anys te n'adones que es basa en la por i en l'ansietat. Quan aquestes dues es descontrolen es quan el TOC es transforma en un veritable infern.

El 2004 vaig descobrir que si estava prou relaxat podía gaudir de la poténcia de la meva ment fins a un punt que cap TOC hagut i per haver podría oferir-me mai.
Detesto el TOC, sobretot després d'haver sabut com em pot arribar a limitar i que sóc capaç de fer sense ell. Però ja no ho he tornat a aconseguir, doncs tinc l'ansietat més disparada que mai i em fa por qualsevol cosa, els enemics naturals de la llibertat total de pensament.

nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
I feel the same way, my OCD is like a superpower I 'turn on' sometimes. You can call me many things, but one thing you can never say about me is that I'm dirty or can't clean correctly:D !

Reactions: rationaltake and Weebster
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
When you first joined, you said it would be nearly impossible to find a woman who you could cope having sex with, due to the ocd, you would require an extremely clean girl who has a shower after every time she goes to the toilet and every time before sex. Then recently started talking about wanting sex with a different hooker every day. It sounds like you've made progress with the ocd at any rate, so that's good.

It can be crippling for some. My friend has severe ocd, and cant leave his house without triple checking every lock, and filling up his bath tub to put his ash trays in, because he's worried the house might burn down etc.

Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
When you first joined, you said it would be nearly impossible to find a woman who you could cope having sex with, due to the ocd, you would require an extremely clean girl who has a shower after every time she goes to the toilet and every time before sex. Then recently started talking about wanting sex with a different hooker every day. It sounds like you've made progress with the ocd at any rate, so that's good.

It can be crippling for some. My friend has severe ocd, and cant leave his house without triple checking every lock, and filling up his bath tub to put his ash trays in, because he's worried the house might burn down etc.
I suppose that is progress lol. But I'd call it progress due to the fact I feel my life is nearing its end. Ocd only makes sense if you want to live. It's like an extreme form of defense in order to maintain one's equilibrium in life.

• Hugs
Reactions: GentleJerk
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Partly I am also extremely disciplined. It can decrease my life quality too. Though beig conscientious can also be an advantage. After all OCD decreases my life quality. Though it also gives me some sort of self-esteem if I succeed with my obsessions.
Like for example being thin. I am proud that I can regulate my weight that well.

Reactions: Weebster
jupiterwinds

jupiterwinds

Jun 5, 2022
I think it's made me less likely to get viruses, flus, COVID, etc. But I'm chronically ill anyway so I don't know how much it's helping. Overall, I don't like or want it.

Reactions: Weebster
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
Partly I am also extremely disciplined. It can decrease my life quality too. Though beig conscientious can also be an advantage. After all OCD decreases my life quality. Though it also gives me some sort of self-esteem if I succeed with my obsessions.
Like for example being thin. I am proud that I can regulate my weight that well.
Yeah I'm not overweight either. In a country that mostly is, I feel proud