• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

card1nal

card1nal

trying to find peace by whatever means possible :)
Jan 23, 2023
I knew I had OCD because it was kind of obvious. My doctor was floating the idea that I could have it, but only just recently he officially diagnosed me. I feel so utterly hopeless and broken. It's different for me to think I could have OCD or to understand that a lot of my behaviors and thoughts were a result of that, but to have an official diagnosis feels so earth-shattering. This is a part of me and I am stuck with it.

I don't even want to tell anyone I know. I feel so ashamed. I don't know what to do with myself. I'm going to be starting medication within the next few days, but I keep asking myself, "What if it doesn't work? What if I'm stuck like this and nothing I can do will fix me?" I guess not being officially diagnosed made me feel more like this was something I could fix or control. There are so many other parts of myself that feel out of my control, but I felt like I somehow had control over this. I hoped to feel relieved finally hearing someone confirm my beliefs, but it made me afraid instead.

I know I'm only having a temporary crisis, but how many of these will I have to experience? I know an official diagnosis doesn't change anything except for now having an opportunity to be treated, but it feels like it changes everything. I'm so afraid and worn out. I'm so tired of my base state being crippling anxiety.

• Hugs
Reactions: broth0100 and Praestat_Mori