soulessbunny

soulessbunny

Oct 27, 2023
I wanted to know if anyone was successful in ordering sn in the uk. I know it's classed as a poison and it is available on chemical websites. I know most ask for business address but I found one that didn't, my problem is would it arrive ok or would it be flagged? And knowing my luck thatd be the day my post gets mixed up with neighbours which isn't gr8 school one side and police officer other. Is there anyway that it can be obtained and not draw attention?

• Hugs
Reactions: Darkover and アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Yes, many people in the UK have obtained SN and successfully ctb with it. I'm not aware of any problems that they had in rehards to drawing attention but I know at least one person has been concerned for them. Be it family or the police.

There unfortunately isn't any way to obtain it without drawing attention since like you said it's classed as a poison and if someone figures out you purchased it, you'll face some problems and because of this you should be ready for whatever situation you'll find yourself in.

There are also welfare checks done by the police either once your SN gets found at airport security and confiscated or when your SN is found at your home, which could result in your SN taken away or in more serious cases, they can result in you getting sent to the psych ward. Be careful.

Reactions: Darkover and soulessbunny
soulessbunny

soulessbunny

Oct 27, 2023
Yes, many people in the UK have obtained SN and successfully ctb with it. I'm not aware of any problems that they had in rehards to drawing attention but I know at least one person has been concerned for them. Be it family or the police.

There unfortunately isn't any way to obtain it without drawing attention since like you said it's classed as a poison and if someone figures out you purchased it, you'll face some problems and because of this you should be ready for whatever situation you'll find yourself in.

There are also welfare checks done by the police either once your SN gets found at airport security and confiscated or when your SN is found at your home, which could result in your SN taken away or in more serious cases, they can result in you getting sent to the psych ward. Be careful.
Thnx I'll have to see if i Can be careful if not find another method

Reactions: Darkover