LadyAlastor

LadyAlastor

Fading In And out losing time with the two I love.
Jan 13, 2020
My experience with obsessive love disorder has been a complete and total nightmare.

you see when things don't go your way when you particularly are afflicted with this mental illness you will go down in a downward spiral and all you'll think is if I can't have this person I'd rather be dead.

The thought of that person that you're obsessed with being with someone else makes you sick to your stomach.

My ex has destroyed me in several ways, but I still can't get over her, I can't quit her, I need her, I love her.

I would do anything for her even with all the bad she's done to me I can't stop loving her and I mean she's done some cruel s***.

I asked myself how can I love someone who put allegations of rape against me when I never really did it.

How can I still love someone like that?

She's all kinds of bad for me and I know she is but I can't stop thinking about her she's in my dreams she's always on my mind and it drives me insane.

I remember for the longest time I used to stalk her I knew where her car was I knew where she slept I knew everything and I went to therapy to stop it because it was just not doing too well for me.

I wasn't really a danger to her at all I would just look from afar even was just to see her beautiful face and her beautiful blue eyes and her thick hair and beautiful belly everything about her and I can't stop.

She is everything to me and more.

I've tried so hard to get over her I've tried going on dates with other people that have treated me so much better than she has and I just can't do it.

I miss the smell of her hair I miss her touch of her sent everything I was giving her massages I miss cooking her food I miss drawing her bath water I miss being able to bathe her I would treat her like a princess, a queen, i was at her beck and call.

I would do anything she would order me to do, I was a good girl.... However when things got heated things got toxic and like a fool I decided to fight back and I shouldn't have I should have just taken it and I'd still have her now.

It sucks to want someone that doesn't want you just understand that this disorder sucks I resent it.

In Japan it's what would be called Love sick disorder or yandere syndrome.

and it is a lifelong thing you could have all the psychotherapy you want it'll only keep it dampered down it doesn't go away and it sucks.

So please if you ever run into someone who has obsessive love disorder please treat them with the same love they give you or at least acknowledge that they're giving you all this love and do not take advantage of them they just want to make sure you're happy.

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife and JustAMatterOfTime
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
That sounds terrible like the every breath you take song by the police.

Reactions: LadyAlastor

◄✵火✵〇°Ø•WÅR•Ī°〇✵火✵►

Student
Feb 22, 2021
Aww, op... I'm sorry, that sounds heart-breaking... I hope you find where you truly belong eventually.

tenor.gif

source.gif

• Love
Reactions: LadyAlastor and JustAMatterOfTime
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm really sorry you're going through this, dear.

Send you lots of love, hugs and peace.