• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
As the title says… I GOT IN TO NURSING SCHOOL!

I got my acceptance yesterday morning and have been trying to ride the high of it lmao. I worked so hard to get where I am and now I'm here! CTB postponed indefinitely (hopefully).

If I'm being honest it made me nowhere near as happy as it should've but I'll blame that on the lexapro I'm taking fucking with my dopamine.

Anyways I now have a sort of second lease on life. If I CTB now it will officially be a waste of all the time and effort I put in to my life which is a good enough deterrent.

Just wanted to share the news with SASU. Thanks for being such a welcoming community and I'm sorry if me being happy right now is frowned upon.

ForgottenTomb

ForgottenTomb

May 26, 2023
Hell yeah!! Congratulations, it shows perserverance and intelligence :) Happy to see someone on here taking a second chance in life, wishing you further success.

Raven2

Raven2

Experienced
Dec 1, 2022
I am pleased for you, many congratulations. Hold on to anything that gives you hope. Good luck

R

ropearoundatree

Student
Nov 9, 2023
Congratulations, that is outstanding!

Enigma the orange

Enigma the orange

Death is the gateway to peace
Feb 23, 2024
As the title says… I GOT IN TO NURSING SCHOOL!

I got my acceptance yesterday morning and have been trying to ride the high of it lmao. I worked so hard to get where I am and now I'm here! CTB postponed indefinitely (hopefully).

If I'm being honest it made me nowhere near as happy as it should've but I'll blame that on the lexapro I'm taking fucking with my dopamine.

Anyways I now have a sort of second lease on life. If I CTB now it will officially be a waste of all the time and effort I put in to my life which is a good enough deterrent.

Just wanted to share the news with SASU. Thanks for being such a welcoming community and I'm sorry if me being happy right now is frowned upon.
Well done ❤️

Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Sele'ne shall guide me to peace and tranquility
Dec 31, 2023
Congratulations🙌🏾🙏🏾💚🙌🏾

S

SMG08ABUSER

I got no iPhone
Dec 20, 2023
Holy shit, congrats!!!!!!!! I was trying to get into nursing school myself 4 years ago, and I was rejected 4 or 5 times. Found out that nursing wasn't for me at all though, and now I am starting a bachelor's degree in software engineering very soon.

Extremely proud of you. I wish you great success in nursing school and your future career as an RN :)

Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
Man, I know the feeling of finally achieving what you've been wishing for. Congratulations! You have reached something awesome, I really do hope your life gets better form now on and you have a lot of fun during nursing school. It surely will be interesting, you will learn a lot and perhaps make new friends, too.