Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I don't drink but, I need something to numb the pain. I don't have a car to get weed so the next best thing is alcohol. All we have is gin and whisky tho. The gin went down smooth but had a huge bite, the whisky had a bite at first buy was fine after. I wish I had something else to pair it with.

• Hugs
Reactions: R_N
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Emotional pain? I don't take any substances now but I manage by suppressing the feelings I find strong. Over the years I changed the way I see this world and myself in it.

It is not perfect but when I look back at how I was before, I think it works better than anything else did.

It doesn't make me a "functional" being and I have health issues on top of it but I can cope pretty well for someone in my position.

I am someone with no future who should die somewhere down the road. Until then we can only cope in our own ways.

I hope you can find something that eases the pain for you. I am not happy but I am not in full blown despair or panicking over my life. Which makes things easier for me as long as I am breathing. Hopefully you find something similar. Physical pain is a different beast tho it can't be shut down mentally.

Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
Emotional pain? I don't take any substances now but I manage by suppressing the feelings I find strong. Over the years I changed the way I see this world and myself in it.

It is not perfect but when I look back at how I was before, I think it works better than anything else did.

It doesn't make me a "functional" being and I have health issues on top of it but I can cope pretty well for someone in my position.

I am someone with no future who should die somewhere down the road. Until then we can only cope in our own ways.

I hope you can find something that eases the pain for you. I am not happy but I am not in full blown despair or panicking over my life. Which makes things easier for me as long as I am breathing. Hopefully you find something similar. Physical pain is a different beast tho it can't be shut down mentally.
I have learned to cope with my emotions, its just the urges to end it all is what I want to numb. I have to wait until I can send a package but every day gets harder and harder.

• Hugs
Reactions: R_N
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I have learned to cope with my emotions, its just the urges to end it all is what I want to numb. I have to wait until I can send a package but every day gets harder and harder.
For me alcohol made me feel worse when I end up alone. But then again I was very emotional back then.

You know yourself best. Not all of us are the same. I wish you can find relief somehow. I know it sucks having to deal with life and sometimes cope methods are not even helping like usual either...

T

the_summoning

Nov 8, 2023
I've been coping with mostly weed. There was a time where I noticed I was starting to grow a dependence on alcohol and didn't want to start on that path. I wish you lived in near me OP I know plugs who deliver and as someone with no car that's a godsend.