• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Pilum Muralis

Pilum Muralis

“We'll never be as young as we are tonight.”
Jul 2, 2019
I think this is beautiful. I wish I could do this, and have the support her family is showing her. More people should watch this, and see how this is a legitimate form of medical treatment, and no different than palliative care and hospice. I wish my father had this option, instead of lingering in pain for a month. I wish those suffering with mental disorders and chronic pain had this option readily available. It has to be money. Why end someone's suffering when insurance companies or doctors can milk you for years.

I'm having a bad pain day and am just crabby. :hmph:

• Love
Reactions: NemoZeno, Ssrejisser, SinisterKid and 4 others
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
So peaceful

Reactions: Pilum Muralis
Pacco

Pacco

Jul 4, 2019
Yes, exactly my opinion. Why can´t free people buy this medicine? Why want some people decide about other´s life? That´s the big shame on this world. Many people deserve money with sick persons. Every human could die peacefully with this medicine but the doctors don´t give their permission. And that sucks. Why care other people about my life? If I want to die it should be my right to die.

But in this world: Sane people deserve money with sick people and their suffer. What a great life on a great world ...

Reactions: Pilum Muralis