• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Lush_nova

Lush_nova

Self Destruct Activated
May 16, 2019
My mother is a bit part in how I am today, she never wanted me from the moment I was born. On reading through this forum Im starting to wonder how much NPD played a part in who she was. Or was she just sick and twisted.

She made my life hell, beat me for telling the truth, beat me for lying, beat me for being a child. She left me with pedos and allowed me to be sexually abused from a young age by one of them. She cared more about making other people happy but only if it was for her own gain. She dominated conversations and situations, claiming she knew best, she spoke badly of anyone she deemed not at her level, even though she was nothing but a selfish prick. She didn't care for her children, just only what she could gain for herself, the list is endless.

I am interested to know your stories with a mother esp who has either NPD, or is just generally a dick who doesn't care.

Sorry this post is badly worded, but just really stressed right now and want to distract myself