Trakehner

Trakehner

Student
Apr 22, 2023
I've never been able to navigate social relationships effectively and therefore have none. Making friends is difficult, but maintaining them is impossible for me. I always say the wrong thing. I either get too attached and become annoying or distance myself too much. Nobody understands why I act so weird. People hate what they don't understand.

It's impossible for me to trust anyone since nearly everyone is not genuine or betrays me. I try even to this day to interact with people, but I either go unnoticed or get ridiculed.

For some reason, I tried, for the first time in a while, to post on reddit. The people on there actually encourage suicide in a manner that pro-lifers claim (falsely) that this forum does. These individuals private message me methods and tell me to stop attention seeking, stop being a coward, and just ctb. This is despite never asking for methods of any kind and just wanting a bit of support while dealing with a shitty situation. Never again.

I'm a black sheep in my family. I'm an alien who talks and acts like a retard. Instead of showing any type of compassion, their preferred method of 'help' is bullying me and invalidating anything I say. But since I have no friends, they're the only people I talk to (although even that is minimal).

I just feel so alone. The world views me as a creepy weirdo and subhuman. I want to die, but can't right now. Part of me still longs for life to be at least tolerable. But the little bit of hope that remains is diminished every time I interact with a human.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: mediocre and Forever Sleep
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Reddit is a bad place I dont recommend it. It's also infested with bot accounts that literally just spew nonsense.

Question and challenge your reality is my advice.

The world surely views me as a creep too and I couldn't care less. I actually like being a black sheep and rejoice in that fact.

The world can kiss my crazy ass.

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep
colorlesshue

colorlesshue

IF GOD EXISTS I DEMAND HIS FORGIVENESS
Jun 28, 2023
i'm really sorry, thats awful. have you ever considered a possible autism diagnosis or something similar?

cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
I've never been able to navigate social relationships effectively and therefore have none. Making friends is difficult, but maintaining them is impossible for me. I always say the wrong thing. I either get too attached and become annoying or distance myself too much. Nobody understands why I act so weird. People hate what they don't understand.

It's impossible for me to trust anyone since nearly everyone is not genuine or betrays me. I try even to this day to interact with people, but I either go unnoticed or get ridiculed.

For some reason, I tried, for the first time in a while, to post on reddit. The people on there actually encourage suicide in a manner that pro-lifers claim (falsely) that this forum does. These individuals private message me methods and tell me to stop attention seeking, stop being a coward, and just ctb. This is despite never asking for methods of any kind and just wanting a bit of support while dealing with a shitty situation. Never again.

I'm a black sheep in my family. I'm an alien who talks and acts like a retard. Instead of showing any type of compassion, their preferred method of 'help' is bullying me and invalidating anything I say. But since I have no friends, they're the only people I talk to (although even that is minimal).

I just feel so alone. The world views me as a creepy weirdo and subhuman. I want to die, but can't right now. Part of me still longs for life to be at least tolerable. But the little bit of hope that remains is diminished every time I interact with a human.
Humans are the worst. I feel pretty similar, this site is my last bastion. I hope you find peace. Be well on your journey.

Trakehner

Trakehner

Student
Apr 22, 2023
i'm really sorry, thats awful. have you ever considered a possible autism diagnosis or something similar?
I am diagnosed with Social Pragmatic Communication Disorder which is similar to autism. Although I think I was misdiagnosed.

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Reddit is a bad place I dont recommend it. It's also infested with bot accounts that literally just spew nonsense.

Question and challenge your reality is my advice.

The world surely views me as a creep too and I couldn't care less. I actually like being a black sheep and rejoice in that fact.

The world can kiss my crazy ass.
Reddit is a politically correct hellhole. Avoid at all cost. There is no genuine discussion on Reddit outside of small communities. This is my experience. If you're socially isolated or awkward, start visiting a library or a religious group you find interesting, maybe join a casual sport club. It's easier to meet and talk with people when you have a reason to be interacting.