I

Idontmatter

Just want it all to be over
Oct 25, 2021
Uggg, my anxiety has been horrible and now my whole body hurts because of it. I'm so tense that my muscles hurt, especially my legs. I have had this problem for years but now it's gotten so much worse. Adds to my reasons why I need to ctb soon. Sorry for venting, just frustrated and exhausted and medications are not helping. I'm trying to resist ctbing on impulse but it's getting more and more tempting.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Loner, Lostandlooking, BellaB and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you are going through this, anxiety really can be so awful. I know that this life can be unbearable when you are suffering so much. To me it is horrible how our bodies are capable of torturing us and there is no limit as to how bad things can get. I wish you the best in whatever happens. I hope you find relief from your pain.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded and Idontmatter
B

BellaB

May 1, 2022
I've got muscle cramp from hell in my calves atm. Its definitely stress. I feel like a 90yo woman when I walk and I'm only 38 not even half bloody way there. Smoking a j is helping my body relax but I've ran out.
Sorry none of that was helpful I just fully sympathise with you x

I

Idontmatter

Oct 25, 2021
My husband asked me today if I was ok since he knows my anxiety is up which is causing the body aches. I honestly wish I could tell him what I'm planning but I have to lie and say I'm fine 🥲.

• Aww..
Reactions: Loner
Loner

Loner

Jun 16, 2019
Uggg, my anxiety has been horrible and now my whole body hurts because of it. I'm so tense that my muscles hurt, especially my legs. I have had this problem for years but now it's gotten so much worse. Adds to my reasons why I need to ctb soon. Sorry for venting, just frustrated and exhausted and medications are not helping. I'm trying to resist ctbing on impulse but it's getting more and more tempting.
That's exactly what I am going through.. ;-;

• Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: hibikikyuxx and Idontmatter
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
It's well know that anxiety and depression can manifest themselves into real physical symptoms. I went through this crap myself. Everything fell apart on me, or so it seemed, about 20 years ago, at a really bad time in my life. Some stuff got better with time, some did not. That's just another effed up thing about this world we live in.

I

Idontmatter

Oct 25, 2021
It's well know that anxiety and depression can manifest themselves into real physical symptoms. I went through this crap myself. Everything fell apart on me, or so it seemed, about 20 years ago, at a really bad time in my life. Some stuff got better with time, some did not. That's just another effed up thing about this world we live in.
I'm done with it all. I can't take it anymore. I have my sn, i just have to find the best time to get away for a few days and I'm ending it all. I keep getting worse and nothing that I can afford fixes it.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'm done with it all. I can't take it anymore. I have my sn, i just have to find the best time to get away for a few days and I'm ending it all. I keep getting worse and nothing that I can afford fixes it.
I'm on my way there. I hear you. Just finishing up tying up some loose ends that I have to take care of. Nothing has EVER gotten better for me, since the time when everything started getting worse. It's been one, long trajectory downhill. I don't want any help to try and fix my shit.

Reactions: Idontmatter
I

Idontmatter

Oct 25, 2021
I'm on my way there. I hear you. Just finishing up tying up some loose ends that I have to take care of. Nothing has EVER gotten better for me, since the time when everything started getting worse. It's been one, long trajectory downhill. I don't want any help to try and fix my shit.
I just have to find an excuse to tell my husband why I need to be gone for a few days. I'm doing a hotel room so he won't be the one to find my body

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I just have to find an excuse to tell my husband why I need to be gone for a few days. I'm doing a hotel room so he won't be the one to find my body
I think that is really thoughtful and caring. It will be hard enough for him without having to see you that way, too.

I

Idontmatter

Oct 25, 2021
I think that is really thoughtful and caring. It will be hard enough for him without having to see you that way, too.
Yeah, I already have to get through the guilt of leaving him. I figured a hotel would be the best place. I'll just leave money for the hotel cleanup. The guilt alone is going to kill me