• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
Is anyone having notification problem's? Specifically on mobile? I'll pull it down to reload and it will flash with 3 notifs then quickly disappear and when I go to check there's nothing. It even jumps the number of notifs I do have and I cant seem to make it stop.

@Marquis just thought I'd tag you to alert you of this.

Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
No I'm not having such issues if I get notified I can check the notification and it shows up. I'm using mobile also.

death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Yes. I think the notifications that come and quickly disappear are the unvisited "replied to the thread..." ones. This problem started after the latest update.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Yep I've been having this issue for a while

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
its been fixed on mine.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Yes, I'm having this too. Very few notifications on desktop, then when I switch to mobile, it flashes up a bucket load of notifications then goes back to 3.

Reactions: Sherri
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
*Bump*

I get a few notifications on desktop.

However, I'm now up to a quick flash of around 70 notifications on mobile, that then reverts back to the number shown on desktop.

So I check the forums and find that yes, I'm not getting notifications of all watched content, only a subset of it.

I did raise a ticket, but it appears to have disappeared rather than being marked
Closed (Resolved) Closed (Rejected) Closed (Explained in rules)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sherri
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
So my notifications are mostly broken and I'm not using them anymore, I'm just using watched threads now.