G

ganpres37

Student
Aug 21, 2018
i've noticed that i start becoming suicidal on sundays, right before the school week. i've always thought school was a huge, huge factor for me being suicidal and i might just be right. i hate school more than any other thing in my life currently. i hate the students, i hate the teachers, i hate how disgusting the whole school is, i hate our food, i hate everything about it. all school has ever done for me is make me worry and lower my self esteem. it was never remotely high anyways, so low self esteem plus an environment that lowers self esteem doesn't add up all that well. of course i have friends at school but even they make me feel bad sometimes. anyone else feel similar?

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sixfeetunder, 21Neberg and 8 others
G

ganpres37

Student
Aug 21, 2018
just noticed the grammar error. sorry about that folks, typed it in a hurry.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lemmeeleev
lemmeeleev

lemmeeleev

Still here
Nov 29, 2018
I'm still in school as well, and I absolutely hate it also. Just being there makes me feel miserable. And stressing over grades and classes and such makes one want to kill themself. And then with my school, when you first enter the school and are in any way different than everyone else, they'll just pretend like you don't exist. I've been there over three years and I barely even know a few peoples names. And as for lunch, I won't even eat at school. I did when I first moved, didn't like the food and absolutely hated eating with all these people around. I've thought about ctbing just so I wouldn't have to deal with another day of school. And I can agree with the Sunday thing, along with when I'm actually in school. Those times are when I'm wishing and planning to ctb the most. And as for self esteem, I'm a senior now in high school, over my years of school my self esteem just kept lowering. Sorry if my post was long by the way.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 21Neberg, ganpres37 and 1 other person
Lil_Intro_Vert

Lil_Intro_Vert

she/they
Oct 15, 2018
mmm i get that too, thinking about monday just makes me feel like shit
there's a line in migraine by twenty one pilots that goes like "fridays will always be better than sundays cause sundays are my suicide days" and that's been hitting home with me lately
school is a fuck ton of bullshit, i'm sorry yours is so shitty *hugs*

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 21Neberg, ganpres37 and 1 other person
G

ganpres37

Student
Aug 21, 2018
I'm still in school as well, and I absolutely hate it also. Just being there makes me feel miserable. And stressing over grades and classes and such makes one want to kill themself. And then with my school, when you first enter the school and are in any way different than everyone else, they'll just pretend like you don't exist. I've been there over three years and I barely even know a few peoples names. And as for lunch, I won't even eat at school. I did when I first moved, didn't like the food and absolutely hated eating with all these people around. I've thought about ctbing just so I wouldn't have to deal with another day of school. And I can agree with the Sunday thing, along with when I'm actually in school. Those times are when I'm wishing and planning to ctb the most. And as for self esteem, I'm a senior now in high school, over my years of school my self esteem just kept lowering. Sorry if my post was long by the way.
it wasn't long, no worries. sorry about your situation. it's unrelated, but how'd you get blue text? sorry if that's a silly question

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 21Neberg and lemmeeleev
lemmeeleev

lemmeeleev

Still here
Nov 29, 2018
it wasn't long, no worries. sorry about your situation. it's unrelated, but how'd you get blue text? sorry if that's a silly question
In the box where you type, at the top you can change the color by pressing the thing that looks like a water drop, I don't know how else to describe it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 21Neberg and ganpres37
G

ganpres37

Student
Aug 21, 2018
In the box where you type, at the top you can change the color by pressing the thing that looks like a water drop, I don't know how else to describe it.
alrighty, thanks!

lemmeeleev

lemmeeleev

Still here
Nov 29, 2018
alrighty, thanks!
Glad I could help with something. Oh, and be careful with the darker colors, some of them can be very hard to read for people who use the dark theme on this website.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 21Neberg
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
This makes me so sad @ganpres37 @lemmeeleev
and @Lil_Intro_Vert
I hated school and used to feel exactly the same Sunday evening - a sort of knot in my stomach sick feeling and waking up on Monday morning early feeling absolute dread. Am shuddering now thinking about it!

Small consolation but nothing in my working life has ever been as bad as school.

Can any of you ask to be home-schooled? Do you know any one who is? Don't suffer in silence ❤️

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ReadyasEver, Lil_Intro_Vert and 4 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Glad I could help with something. Oh, and be careful with the darker colors, some of them can be very hard to read for people who use the dark theme on this website.

Are there even people who use light mode on here? That should be illegal

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, wiIIow and lemmeeleev
lemmeeleev

lemmeeleev

Still here
Nov 29, 2018
This makes me so sad @ganpres37 @lemmeeleev
and @Lil_Intro_Vert
I hated school and used to feel exactly the same Sunday evening - a sort of knot in my stomach sick feeling and waking up on Monday morning early feeling absolute dread. Am shuddering now thinking about it!

Small consolation but nothing in my working life has ever been as bad as school.

Can any of you ask to be home-schooled? Do you know any one who is? Don't suffer in silence ❤️
I'm on my last semester of school anyways, and I live with my grandparents who are definitely not going to homeschool me. I'm just waiting for this semester to be over with.
I used to lol, I guess I joined the dark side. I used light theme for when lights were on around me, and dark theme when it was dark around me, now I don't even bother with the light theme.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Lil_Intro_Vert

Lil_Intro_Vert

she/they
Oct 15, 2018
had no idea there was a dark mode until this comment, thank you so much my dude