Minsu

Minsu

♀️🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
I've always been afraid of nothingness, but I've had a very deep sleep last night and it felt like being unconscious..
I realized it felt much better than my current reality..
I've made a few very big mistakes in my life that are irreversible so being dead seems for me like a better option 😌

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン, intr0verse, pthnrdnojvsc and 5 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
A real deep sleep is the closest state to death we can reach during our lives.

Reactions: intr0verse and Minsu
020x

020x

Suffering will end when the existence does.
Jul 6, 2023
Really wished we had some reliable and guaranteed method to ctb while we're asleep. Would be even more peaceful than ingesting N. You can relax in peace knowing that it'll be your last sleep. Couldn't be more beautiful than this.

Reactions: intr0verse, Minsu and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I very strongly believe that we just cease existing once we die, it's the only relief and comfort, only nothingness is desirable to me in such a dreadful existence as it's the absence of all suffering.

The lack of feeling is what makes non-existence appeal to me, I see beauty in the absence of everything as being aware just causes one to suffer, I've never been able to understood why one would fear nothingness as that's peace to me, I only fear this harmful existence where there is endless potential to be tormented.
But I certainly see sleeping as being the best way to pass the time as it's the closest thing to not-existing.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: intr0verse, Minsu, cscott and 1 other person
Minsu

Minsu

♀️🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
I've had an another very deep sleep today.. like, no dreams, just nothingness until I woke up unfortunately.
I wanna go back to deep sleep/eternal sleep now 😩 fuck

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン