• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
life is completely pointless everything you are is inside of this machine you are which is made up of many tiny atoms
everything you've ever learn will go to waste when you die there is no developing gradually towards a more advanced state.
just the end coming even if the universe could bring you back alive as some other machine
you are stuck in an endless cycle where you live again and again without remembering or learning anything from your past lives!
that or you just turn into a big empty nothing

• Hugs
Reactions: Jarni, divinemistress36, JKFleck and 2 others
card1nal

card1nal

trying to find peace by whatever means possible :)
Jan 23, 2023
I prefer active over passive nihilism. If life is pointless, then we as individuals create our own life's meaning. Learning is not a waste if it brings you joy in your lifetime. I do not learn to serve a god or a higher purpose, I do so because I enjoy understanding myself and others. I try not to concern myself with what happens after we die, because that's for posthumous me to figure out! <3

Reactions: Forever Sleep and divinemistress36
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Learning is not a waste if it brings you joy in your lifetime
it's a complete waste of time to learn anything since you are facing oblivion

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: sunflowerdreams, DeIetedUser4739, Jarni and 3 others
card1nal

card1nal

trying to find peace by whatever means possible :)
Jan 23, 2023
it's a complete waste of time to learn anything since you are facing oblivion
I don't think it's a waste of time! If I am here, and I am living, I don't see the point in not having what fun I can, especially since it isn't always easy and can go away in the blink of an eye. What's the point of not learning? Am I sticking it to the man in the sky or something? (I don't believe in him, so that wouldn't make sense.) If anything, I feel like learning what I want is a rebellion against the absurdity of life. I'd rather learn with whatever life I have left than sit around thinking about all the things others are learning and watching. I don't learn to carry it on into whatever you or I believe comes after death, I do it for the fun of it. Everything is a waste of time, which gives me unlimited options to choose how to waste my time! (Hence, why I am here.)

Reactions: divinemistress36
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
People don't always feel this when they get absorbed with something. When you were doing game design and computer programming, were you so consumed with nihilistic thoughts? In which case, why did you bother with it at all? Because it probably gave you a sense of achievement. What's so awful is how you had to abandon it and I'm so sorry for that.

Still, imagine if none of your favourite musicians and artists bothered creating their work. Imagine how much worse life would be! Plus, if we had forever to perfect our talents- would that give them any more point? So- if we didn't die- the earliest humans would have had all that time to develop their knowledge and skills. Surely by now- they would have achieved a lot of what is achievable so- what would then be the point in you doing it?

Reactions: Darkover
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
People don't always feel this when they get absorbed with something. When you were doing game design and computer programming, were you so consumed with nihilistic thoughts? In which case, why did you bother with it at all?
my life uses to have meaning back when i was developing gaming for fun i didn't do anything else for years other than programming so i've learn a lot but there was still lots more i need to learn but i could of achieve creating a game by my self and earned my way in life making some money along the way to support my self
, if we had forever to perfect our talents- would that give them any more point?
there was a lot i wanted to learn and do still but
I would choose to have the ability to learn anything and absorb information as easily as I can breath.
If someone could, by reading a book once or by observing someone do something, learn how to do that flawlessly, or to listen to someone speak and be able to recall it word by word forever in that person's voice,

what would then be the point in you doing it?
for power over life and matter no more death if you don't want to die but prefer to live

• Hugs
Reactions: Jarni and Forever Sleep
sensitiveguy

sensitiveguy

Banned troll.
Jun 26, 2024
I don't know why people are so mean, I find life meaningful and I also I want to commit suicide, by saying life is meaningless you are destroy the only thing that bring me happiness.

• Hugs
Reactions: card1nal
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
my life uses to have meaning back when i was developing gaming for fun i didn't do anything else for years other than programming so i've learn a lot but there was still lots more i need to learn but i could of achieve creating a game by my self and earned my way in life making some money along the way to support my self

there was a lot i wanted to learn and do still but
I would choose to have the ability to learn anything and absorb information as easily as I can breath.
If someone could, by reading a book once or by observing someone do something, learn how to do that flawlessly, or to listen to someone speak and be able to recall it word by word forever in that person's voice,

for power over life and matter no more death if you don't want to die but prefer to live

I truly feel so awful for you. I feel like you lost a major coping mechanism in life. I can relate to that to a lesser degree and it's like the bottom falls out of your world. I guess for people who still can do these things though- and still enjoy them, their view of life is different.

As for our limitations- sure, I guess it's frustrating. Imagine if nothing died though! This particular world I would have thought would already be dead by now in that case. It can't really sustain the amount of life it has on it currently. I expect you'd need all new living parameters to live how you wanted to. Who knows? Maybe there are worlds out there like that. It's weird to imagine.

Reactions: Darkover