• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ameliorateme

ameliorateme

Apr 18, 2022
its been a while since ive been here, but im ready to give up on life again. ive been struggling a lot lately and today i found out a very big and exciting event i was planning out is going to have to be canceled. it really was the only thing i was looking forward to and it was keeping me alive. but it is not happening anymore and im spiraling.

in october 2022 i tried to ctb using SN, but failed. should i go down the SN route again? has it gotten harder to obtain? it seems like it right? im considering hanging too. please if anyone wants to chat about ctb i have discord. adults only please, im 26.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jon Arbuckle and kunikuzushi
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling tired of suffering in this existence, to me existence really is too cruel. But anyway I wish you the best.

ameliorateme

ameliorateme

Apr 18, 2022
I understand feeling tired of suffering in this existence, to me existence really is too cruel. But anyway I wish you the best.
i have been holding onto the little joys that come and go for too long, life really is cruel and im tired of trying. i worked so hard to try to get better and its not worth it.