apple2myeye!

apple2myeye!

it/its
Jun 3, 2022
Believe it or not, i actually do believe "life" has meaning! But down here, its ocmpkleteyly impossible to find that meaning. Down here it';s just pointless suffering and crying and hurting for 100 years (an even shorter and longer and more pointless amount for some animals). I completely understand why some think life has no meaning if THIS is all they've experiebnhced, Its pretty mucyhg all we've ever all experienced because our minds keep getting erased every cycle and we all get false messianic hallucinations to make us think we're fucking special. I dont know how long ive been here but it might not be 22 years.

Life itself under yaldabaoth demiurge pseudoconsciousness rule is bad enough but i swear to god words just don't have any meaning down here. For example "freedom" and "liberty"; it's not possible to have "freedom" down here in its actual definition, so what is freedom and liberty? Freedom to rape, murder, torture:??? Freedom and liberty to endlessly harass and stalk and spark meaningless fucking endless debates and nuke everyone including the babies and puppies and kittens just like yaldabaoith wants you to. The only "freedom" dowh here is freedom to be an ageht of yaldabaoth. I want no part of it. "Freedom of speech" is just freedom to say what yaldabaoth wants you to say. I want no part of it. I will not participate. I want actual freedojm, free feree free!!! No shackles whatsoever, not just less shackles or differenlylykltly colored shackles.

If i could i would get my vocal cords removed so i could never speak yaldabaoths gibberish newspeak again in this hideous yaldabaoth enforced body again

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Flaw Detector, Per Ardua Ad Astra and jodes2
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I don't believe life has much positive meaning, of course this society has bent over backwards to justify their belief that there is. Unfortunately, the torment that we experience is not justifiable and I fully empathise with your suffering. I don't feel I make much difference with my actions so maybe it would be better if my vocal cords were removed too. I hope you get the freedom you deserve, and that your suffering won't last too long.