borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Constantly Sleepy Catgirl
Dec 28, 2022
I quit my job a month ago because they refused to provide accommodations for my disability and because the HR manager was outright bullying me. Being unemployed leaves me with nothing to do since nothing makes me happy or even keeps my attention. I'm slowly losing money because I can't even bring myself to apply for SSDI. I spend my days just waiting for night to come so I can go back to sleep. It's all so exhausting.

At this point, I just have to accept that I'm never gonna be able to kill myself, and that's painful. I kind of wish someone would just murder me so that I don't have to break the promise I made that keeps me alive.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream, pthnrdnojvsc, Tokugawa_Yoshinobu and 7 others
Minsu

Minsu

♀️🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
I'm so sorry what you're going through.
Your story reminds me of @Kikoo. She went bust and therefore she ctb'ed

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream, Unknown21, DeadlineDialer and 1 other person
autistocracy

autistocracy

angel
Dec 1, 2022
I relate to this. Everything is just so boring and unfulfilling to me, especially when you have no money. I was unemployed this entire year until August and I almost went crazy. I couldn't go anywhere or do anything, not that there was anywhere to go, but having the option would have been nice.

If you do go through with SSDI, best of luck. It's definitely a grueling process from what I've seen.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and DeadlineDialer
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be really dreadful and tiring being trapped in that situation but anyway I wish you the best, it's cruel how people have to suffer so much in this existence.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Vry sry, know how this all no worth, life trap all money etc pain sffr no posbl do any no posbl enjoy, no hpy this awfl life all nonsns no worth, v sry u live this trap

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: borderline-feline and annointed_towers