• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

Worthless loser

Feb 13, 2020
Everyday is so miserable. I just try to make it through each day so I can go to sleep and be temporarily released from this nightmare. My life has not been worth living for so many years. I have nothing in life and never will. No hope, no future, no friends or family. It makes me so angry that people insist I have to keep going, not out of any concern or sympathy for me, but simply to assuage their own apprehensions about confronting death and suffering. No one cares, they just don't want to be exposed themselves to pain and suffering, and so they do and say what they can in order to deflect and make it not their problem, all while couching it as them being virtuous and caring. Imagine seeking to bolster your ego by dismissing another person's pain.

Every day I wish I was dead. When I come home from work each night, I say the same thing to my cats - "hello kitties, the worthless loser is back. I'm sorry you're stuck with me."

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I'm sure many of us here can relate to how you're feeling. Life can be monotonous and drab but we should take pleasure in the small things. I'm sure your cats love you very much and they need you. But we also love and need you here too.

Please don't fill yourself with so much self loathing or hate. It will not benefit you in the slightest, believe me I know. If you ever need to talk or vent my inbox is always open.

The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
It's so upsetting when others just invalidate the suffering of people like us.
If they knew how much suffering we have to endure, and spent just one day in our heads, then they would not make such demeaning comments.
So sorry you are going through this.

Last edited: