• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
There could never be anything beautiful about existence no matter what is said, existence itself will always be the true problem and it'll always be undesirable to exist. I actually find it disgusting and deeply insensitive when many refer to existence as "beautiful" when it really isn't, the existence of life is the most horrific tragedy that has caused nothing but harm.

It's truly horrifying how existing beings have been tormented endlessly as a result of them having the ability to exist, there's no value in the futile and torturous burden of existing as a human especially as there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this existence that was always so meaningless in the first place. It's not beautiful how anyone has had to suffer so senselessly and unnecessarily, there's no beauty in being trapped in this existence just destined to decay, be tormented by old age and die anyway.

Existing truly is just pointless suffering and more than anything I wish I never existed at all, deciding to procreate into this hellish reality is a horrifying, unacceptable crime to me. In this evil world filled with endless cruelty and potential for the most extreme agony I only find non-existence to be beautiful and I'd always see it as better that this existence is erased and disappears into nothingness. All that comforts me is the thought of being permanently unconscious for all eternity, a peaceful suicide really needs to be accessible as it's the one escape from the abomination that is existence.

thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
I agree with the main proposition of this thread: 'Life/existence is not beautiful'

Are there beautiful things in life!? Sure, there are! But to say 'there are beautiful things in life' is not the same as saying 'life is beautiful'.

The first sentence is a factual statement about what sort of "things" one will encounter in his life. There will be some things one would describe as "beautiful"/"wonderful", but there will be also many things one would describe as "ugly"/"heinous".

The second sentence is more of an qualitative evaluation about life/existence itself. And since life is far from being a painting, hanging on a wall of a museum, it's somewhat nonsensical to make asthetical judgments about it. Existence is, above all, an imposed condition — it's a predicament no one really ever asked for.