cyanideguy

cyanideguy

Sep 25, 2020
Is it rude to not leave a note? As I prepare to CTB, I want to just do it and not be a drama queen.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, enuff and gayprince.exe
gayprince.exe

gayprince.exe

Mar 20, 2018
I would say it depends on whether or not the people you're leaving deserve it.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, not-2-b-the-answer, enuff and 1 other person
Ren Elsie Jewelria

Ren Elsie Jewelria

I sneezed!
Aug 30, 2020
It's not rude not to leave any note. I'm not leaving any, I will leave a "note" with my art.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, VIBRITANNIA, enuff and 1 other person
E

enuff

had enuff
Sep 10, 2020
none of the people that I knew that died left a note. so like if I died in a car crash, no note. if I died after a long and agonizing hospital stay, I wouldn't leave a note, and nobody that I ever knew did either. so why bother with a suicide note?
but if it makes you feel good, do it.

Reactions: Ren Elsie Jewelria, Done at Fifty and not-2-b-the-answer
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
No, not rude at all to me.

Reactions: Ren Elsie Jewelria and not-2-b-the-answer
Insertname1

Insertname1

Student
Sep 21, 2020
I'll be leaving a note, just giving my reasons why. Notes aren't necessary though, definitely not rude, personal preference really.

Reactions: Ren Elsie Jewelria, Done at Fifty, voidman and 2 others
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
you don't owe anybody a note/explanation. if you don't feel the need to leave a note, then don't write one.

• Love
Reactions: Ren Elsie Jewelria and not-2-b-the-answer
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I thought I wanted to leave a note. I found out I guess I didn't really want to when the time came, because all I ended up with was a blank page.

Reactions: Ren Elsie Jewelria and Done at Fifty
cyanideguy

cyanideguy

Sep 25, 2020
Yeah, when I CTB, I'm just doing it. I really have to watch myself and not make any suicidal/depressed statements so I do not get stopped. And anyway, no one will notice or care, so screw a note.

Reactions: Ren Elsie Jewelria and Spitfire
TreizKhushranata

TreizKhushranata

The cup of life has been poisoned forever.
Sep 26, 2020
It's not rude not to leave any note. I'm not leaving any, I will leave a "note" with my art.
My blood splattered corpse will be my note lol
I thought I wanted to leave a note. I found out I guess I didn't really want to when the time came, because all I ended up with was a blank page.
Writing a note sucks. It's like having to justify your decision. I don't have to justify anything.

• Love
Reactions: Ren Elsie Jewelria
voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
Not really rude. However, if you do have people that you love or vice versa then it might give them closure to atleast know why you did it. This is why i've been writing my note.

Insertname1

Insertname1

Student
Sep 21, 2020
Think my note was like 4 or 5 lines long like you my mind just went blank. Had loads of stuff to write down but nothing came out

Reactions: Ren Elsie Jewelria
voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
Think my note was like 4 or 5 lines long like you my mind just went blank. Had loads of stuff to write down but nothing came out
It's hard as hell to write one tbh

Reactions: Insertname1
T

timeisnigh

No kill like overkill
Jul 30, 2020
One of my clinicians could wind up in deep shit with his workplace, so I'm going to leave a note saying he did a great job but that I just think life is stupid.

Otherwise, fuck notes lol

karaboudjan

karaboudjan

Tired
Sep 24, 2020
Generally speaking there's not much point in writing anything unless you have something to communicate. Personally I feel as though I've spent a lot of my life hiding my true feelings, so it might be nice to write a final letter in which I could be completely honest for once.

L

Leshen

Oct 31, 2018
I don't see the point of leaving a note, personally. I don't owe anyone an explanation.
If I was to write a note it would be like a phone number to the nearest crematorium and a catalog number of the cheapest urn or something practical, not "muh feelings" or whatever.