F

fox21132113

Student
Sep 8, 2020
Does a note even matter? Everyone knows I'm suicidal and severely depressed anyways. I dont want to overthink this. I just want it done.

Reactions: Niirvana
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
notes only matter if someone takes the time to not only read them, but to understand them as well. you don't have to explain or say anything if it tires you.

Reactions: _Minsk and LonelyNick
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
totally depends on what you want, like i want to just let my family know its not there fault, and there's nothing they could of said or done differently.

but everyone has different circumstances/situations

Last edited:
Reactions: demuic and AvaAdore
F

fox21132113

Student
Sep 8, 2020
I used to write similar notes. Just that I was sick and you will move on from this. You are strong and the world is beautiful letters. I've noticed, it's all a matter of perspective, how you read a note. Maybe a video would create the feeling and your voice would show, that it's all going to be okay

Reactions: checkouttime
Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
You should only write a note if you want to.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk and checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I used to write similar notes. Just that I was sick and you will move on from this. You are strong and the world is beautiful letters. I've noticed, it's all a matter of perspective, how you read a note. Maybe a video would create the feeling and your voice would show, that it's all going to be okay

I've written one, it needs redoing though. far too much pointless crap in it. plus i wrote it on scrap paper ,cause i was too bone idle to get something proper. now thats how pathetic it was!!!

Last edited:
F

fox21132113

Student
Sep 8, 2020
I've written one, it needs redoing though. far too much pointless crap in it. plus i wrote it on scrap paper ,cause i was to bone idle to get something proper. now thats how pathetic it was!!!
Hey there's nothing wrong with grabbing any paper and writing it out. It exists now and that's what matters. Did you keep it short or is it pretty long?

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
it was fairly short, but then i added stuff to it. i some of it was meaningless stuff like how much to sell some of my stuff for, WTF!!! I wrote it on proper shitty paper.

i think the least i could do is write it out a bit more presentable, not that that is going to make things better. just more for me, like make an effort its my fucking family and i've already done enough shit/caused enough problems. i think i should at least do this one thing for them!!! it was when i tried to CTB before, i pretty much expected to not be here anymore and just wrote it and attempted.

PJFord

PJFord

Student
Jul 27, 2020
I've written one for my family because I feel my CTB is going to be a big shock, really out of the blue. I'd like to share the reasons so they are not left to coming up with inaccurate reasons. Part of me feels who cares what reasons they discuss. But then I realize it will be my last communication and I'd like the truth to be known. Since my reasons have nothing to do with my family it may give them some peace and make it easier to move on.

• Love
Reactions: checkouttime
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Additionally, notes can sometimes be evidence that your death was suicide, which would ensure that no family members or friends are interrogated as potential suspects in your death.

Reactions: PJFord and checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Additionally, notes can sometimes be evidence that your death was suicide, which would ensure that no family members or friends are interrogated as potential suspects in your death.

I really need to check if my insurance covers me if i CTB, i think it does. but if it doesn't, i made sure i mentioned to family keep stum!!!!

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
A note is optional.

Generally people write a suicide note because there is something on their mind that they feel is important, and that they wish to explain. This could include tying up lose ends, saying a final "goodbye" to a loved one or just stating the reason as to why they ended their lives; it can give closure to both parties. This is not always the case though. Some suicidal individuals might not leave a note because they just want to get it over with, or maybe they are very private and do not want others to know that they have committed suicide.

Basically: write one if you wish, but you do not have to.