• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Rocky M

Rocky M

I'm A Monster
Jun 20, 2018
Should I write a suicide note? I've created a few drafts in the past (which I've disposed of in case anyone finds out before the right time), but I can't seem to find the right words to say. Is it better if I scrap the whole idea of a note and just go without an explanation or goodbye?

Reactions: thickwing
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
For me personally, I would feel really bad without explaining why.
In my case, when the time comes, I will write a long detailed note saying why I felt the way I did and why I killed myself.

Reactions: lv-gras and Smilla
T

Tiburcio

For me, I want to write a note filled with hatred and anxiety, explaining how fucking much I ever hated them and how this despicable pieces of shit caused my death. The idea is marking or traumatizing that people forever.

Imagine you have a son that you love him so much, then he is dead hanging in his bedroom, you read the note and you discover he hated you for all his life. Sounds good right?

Reactions: lv-gras and Volatile
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
For me, I want to write a note filled with hatred and anxiety, explaining how fucking much I ever hated them and how this despicable pieces of shit caused my death. The idea is marking or traumatizing that people forever.

Imagine you have a son that you love him so much, then he is dead hanging in his bedroom, you read the note and you discover he hated you for all his life. Sounds good right?

In that case, I would rather say nothing than leaving a note.

Reactions: Comatose11, comfortablydumb and lv-gras
skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
A friend here convinced me to leave a note sorta, I'm still on the fence to be honest as I don't know what to possibly write and all my drafts end up not sounding right if that makes sense

Reactions: Tiburcio
T

Tiburcio

In that case, I would rather say nothing than leaving a note.
I won't leave in peace if I don't do it.

Childhood trauma, emotional abuse, spiting poison, childish pride, physical aggresions...

Girl, I have no choice. It's matter of justice.

Reactions: lv-gras and weedoge
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
I won't leave in peace if I don't do it.

Childhood trauma, emotional abuse, spiting poison, childish pride, physical aggresions...

Girl, I have no choice. It's matter of justice.

I'm definitely not here to judge you. It's your choice.
I wouldn't do it.

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Should I write a suicide note? I've created a few drafts in the past (which I've disposed of in case anyone finds out before the right time), but I can't seem to find the right words to say. Is it better if I scrap the whole idea of a note and just go without an explanation or goodbye?
I know this feeling, I've written almost 2000 words and still feel like I haven't scratched the surface. When you get to this point your thoughts and feelings can be so unbelievably complicated, if people can't understand our feelings when we're alive then why would they in death? I'm going to simply post what I've written and then end it with something like explaining how I've tried my best to put my feelings into words but also it should be taken with a pinch of salt because there's no way I could possibly articulate everything I want to.

How could I possibly write about everything I ever dreamed and how it now haunts me because I can't reach it, I can't delve into every tiny little thought and feeling I've had, but if I don't it feels like I'm being untrue. However I don't think it'd be better to say nothing. In my note I've just done my best to assure my family that there's nothing they could have done, my fate was sealed way back in like 2008 or something, or maybe even when I was born since I've been ill my whole life anyway.

Good luck whatever you decide.

Reactions: thickwing, lv-gras, Libern and 2 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
I plan on leaving a note as I have read studies that leaving a note (so long as it's kind and not filled with recriminations or blame) does help those we leave behind.

Mine will contain the following: a matter of fact statement that I killed my self; a brief explanation of why; instructions on what I want for the disposal of my ashes; clear instructions that I want no obituary or any kind of memorial service, religious or otherwise; and lastly I will probably apologize although I am debating this.

Max one page. I will also be including print outs of other articles to include with the note as sort of a suicide package.

Last edited:
Reactions: ScaredOfLife, lv-gras, weedoge and 4 others
agreement

agreement

Mage
Mar 26, 2018
I'm seconding Smilla, more or less

Reactions: lv-gras
Libern

Libern

Jul 9, 2018
If I had to write a suicide note I would make it long, to explain all my reasons for it. Most people wouldn't get it anyways but if at least 1 did, it would be worth it.

Also, you might want to leave informations such as passwords to someone, so remember to do that too.

C

comfortablydumb

Student
Jun 19, 2018
Should I write a suicide note?

If you want to.

I've created a few drafts in the past (which I've disposed of in case anyone finds out before the right time), but I can't seem to find the right words to say.

Something is better than nothing.

Is it better if I scrap the whole idea of a note and just go without an explanation or goodbye?

For you, it doesn't matter. You won't exist. For whoever you leave behind, chances are a note is better than no note.

Reactions: Rocky M and lv-gras
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
It's up to you. I'm conflicted. My family would know why I did it. But they'll also need to know my works contact info so they can let them know I won't be coming in again.