• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ShadowOfTheDay

ShadowOfTheDay

Hungry Ghost
Feb 14, 2019
How do you suppose the world (or life on planet earth) will end?

Elon musk seems concerned about a WW3 scenario, in which AI will destroy humans, and all other biological life.

What do you think?

Reactions: Redt2go, Angst Filled Fuck Up and Johnnythefox
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I think if we continue on our present course then man made armageddon is inevitable.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Redt2go, Jc40 and 3 others
M

Marawa

HereButNot
Dec 30, 2018
Not.Soon.Enough

Reactions: Redt2go, Jc40, ShadowOfTheDay and 1 other person
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I dunno, I think Musk is a bit of a plonker really. But no doubt something pretty epic will happen at some stage or another. I think there are any number of things that could occur. A massive natural disaster or nuclear war perhaps. An asteroid might hit the earth or an illness/epidemic could sweep the globe. It's really anyone's guess.

Reactions: Johnnythefox, ShadowOfTheDay and Marawa
ShadowOfTheDay

ShadowOfTheDay

Hungry Ghost
Feb 14, 2019
I dunno, I think Musk is a bit of a plonker really. But no doubt something pretty epic will happen at some stage or another. I think there are any number of things that could occur. A massive natural disaster or nuclear war perhaps. An asteroid might hit the earth or an illness/epidemic could sweep the globe. It's really anyone's guess.
On a related note, how is it that the British have managed to come up with all the best derogatory slang expressions (e.g. plonker)?

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up