LonelyDude15

LonelyDude15

Currently Spiraling
Sep 26, 2020
The feeling of being unwanted and rejected everywhere you go. I wanna CTB so I can just leave everyone alone

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Metalhead, Silvermorning, suffering and 16 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Sorry you're feeling like that.
At least you won't be rejected here because we're in similar situations that have led us to want to CTB.
Count on us! :)

• Love
Reactions: Metalhead, death137, Deleted member 4993 and 4 others
MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
The feeling of being unwanted and rejected everywhere you go. I wanna CTB so I can just leave everyone alone
I feel you, you are not alone with this.

• Love
Reactions: death137, Deleted member 4993, Good4Nothing and 3 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
You're never alone here ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Metalhead, purplesmoothie, death137 and 4 others
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
I know that feeling. Many on here can relate . We'll always listen to you though .

• Hugs
Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany, death137, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Yup.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany, death137, Deleted member 4993 and 2 others
Mimi79

Mimi79

-Different -
Oct 10, 2020
You're not alone here... we're with you ❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: purplesmoothie, MiseryLovesMyCompany, death137 and 3 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Like all the other great sanctioned suicide global family members that have posted to your thread here, we are ALL ONE here. That is what makes ALL OF US here on sanctioned suicide so loving,caring and full of empathy for one another. We are ONE HUGE FAMILY here and I for one LOVE it. I am so sorry that you feel this way and truly believe that ALL OF US here are with you, love you, care for you, and want the very best for you period! My wish for you is to have a beautiful sunny day with a warm breeze flowing over you with the added benefit of knowing that we are all here you for!!! All the love in the world to you my global FAMILY member.:heart::hug:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lobo64, greebo6, purplesmoothie and 6 others
Mimi79

Mimi79

-Different -
Oct 10, 2020
Like all the other great sanctioned suicide global family members that have posted to your thread here, we are ALL ONE here. That is what makes ALL OF US here on sanctioned suicide so loving,caring and full of empathy for one another. We are ONE HUGE FAMILY here and I for one LOVE it. I am so sorry that you feel this way and truly believe that ALL OF US here are with you, love you, care for you, and want the very best for you period! My wish for you is to have a beautiful sunny day with a warm breeze flowing over you with the added benefit of knowing that we are all here you for!!! All the love in the world to you my global FAMILY member.:heart::hug:
I appreciate your kind words so much ....
❤️❤️❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany, death137, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: LonelyDude15, purplesmoothie, MiseryLovesMyCompany and 4 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I appreciate your kind words so much ....
❤❤❤
You are so welcome! Thank you so much for being such a kind and caring person!:heart::hug:

• Love
Reactions: purplesmoothie, MiseryLovesMyCompany, Mimi79 and 1 other person
B

Belaya Noch

Sep 3, 2020
I relate, society has thrown me overboard.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: whywere, purplesmoothie and LonelyDude15
GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
I feel like I've somehow been left on a shelf that has been left on an even bigger shelf.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: whywere, Metalhead, Belaya Noch and 3 others