X

xtremityyy

Oct 25, 2023
I am a 18yo woman who just got cheated on by the only person who I've ever trusted, I'm not going to rant I just wanted to ask that if anybody is reading this and has any spare time please send a message to this cheating dickheadxxxx If anybody wants to talk to me I have about 30 minutes before I ctb, heres my discord if anybody has any questions or wants to show me their messages: tullyyys

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ThanatopicFugue
snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
Is that supposed to be his Discord tag?

Also, please reconsider if you actually want this or if it's a heat of the moment thing. Not because I'm pro-life, but it sounds like you're really angry right now and want to enact some sort of revenge suicide. But if you die now you're really just showing your ex the amount of control he has over you, which would be really sad ngl.

Reactions: coked_pigeon, ThanatopicFugue, PreCambrianBliss and 4 others
glitterypearls

glitterypearls

sing me to sleep
Mar 23, 2023
I'm sorry you feeling this way. I know being cheated on hurt so much but this isn't the way to do it. you can't send people to harass someone. if you are CTBing cause of what he did, please never mention that to him. It can make people reach the same level you reached. the guilt is unbearable. I'm sure he is young too and we all make mistakes. I hope the best for you either way and this is just my opinion but please don't make rushed decisions right now. it's not worth losing your life over (not pro life but we only get 1 life and don't lose it over someone who didnt value you)

Reactions: Unending, betternever2havbeen and Dead_Mouse
D

Dead_Mouse

What do they really think of me?
Jul 17, 2023
Is that supposed to be his Discord tag?

Also, please reconsider if you actually want this or if it's a heat of the moment thing. Not because I'm pro-life, but it sounds like you're really angry right now and want to enact some sort of revenge suicide. But if you die now you're really just showing your ex the amount of control he has over you, which would be really sad ngl.
It looks like a phone number

• Yay!
Reactions: Meditation guide
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I'm really sorry for what happened, but posting someone's phone number. No-no.

• Yay!
Reactions: Meditation guide and Dead_Mouse
Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
  • Yay!
Reactions: cetacea, Meditation guide, ThanatopicFugue and 3 others
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023