hematomatema

hematomatema

my name was lewis
Feb 29, 2024
Went through the hoops to find DMC, not exactly a tough thing to find if you follow the hints (aka 5 minutes of searching what you need to find it LOL) but I'm not sure if I've found the correct site. Can I possibly send the site to anyone who already has it and they can confirm for me that it's the right one? I don't want to contact this site asking about an order and them just having to report me or whatever...also a bit skeptical cause I see no products listed at all for purchase.

I won't send it to people asking for it cause they can't find it though. I didn't even know what it was and I found it in under 10 minutes. Just scour through this forum.

SNastablesalt

SNastablesalt

she longs for freedom
Oct 6, 2023
Went through the hoops to find DMC, not exactly a tough thing to find if you follow the hints (aka 5 minutes of searching what you need to find it LOL) but I'm not sure if I've found the correct site. Can I possibly send the site to anyone who already has it and they can confirm for me that it's the right one? I don't want to contact this site asking about an order and them just having to report me or whatever...also a bit skeptical cause I see no products listed at all for purchase.

I won't send it to people asking for it cause they can't find it though. I didn't even know what it was and I found it in under 10 minutes. Just scour through this forum.
pm me if u want :)

hematomatema

hematomatema

my name was lewis
Feb 29, 2024
Never mind found it I was on a completely different site called DMC that also sold NaNO2 ;-;

F

Fangarina

Sep 9, 2024
DMC are the initials of the words that make up the site, so googling those letters will not bring up the correct one. I scrolled through the threads on here and took key words to search for it. Hopefully you are successful finding the right site soon.