• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Mykonda

Mykonda

Jun 30, 2018
i want to kill myself, but I'm not sad. Like at all. I'm actually pretty damn happy . It's not a whole "well gonna kill myself for fun" type of deal, we'll i guess it actually kinda is but eh. I'm happy with where I'm at right now, this is where I want to end my story, my life. I'm satisfied with everything now. I've tried to kill myself before and failed so this time, I'm going to try with a partner, someone who is sad. In their last moments, I don't want them to be lonely.
Sorry if I'm rambling now, I kinda forgot what i was going for

YaYaDr

YaYaDr

Student
Jun 26, 2018
When I finally pass away, I will have said to myself "what a ride! I did the best that I can and I was genuinely happy for a few brief moments." I really have nothing to whine about, especially after reading some of the sad things other people have been through on this forum. It really gave me perspective. And while my illness will prevent me from leading a typical full life, I take solace in knowing that it's not the quantity, but the quality that matters.

On the day of my death, I resolve to leave without bitterness or anger. I will pass away with calmness and love in my heart. And most importantly, I will die with a feeling of gratitude that in a universe as large and wonderful as this, for a brief moment in time I was alive to witness some of its beauty. My life is but a sliver of light sandwiched inbetween layers of darkness. Thanks to everybody who made it memorable.