willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I'm not okay right now. At all. I feel like I'm fucking loosing it and I don't know what to do. I failed my attempt a few days ago. I haven't slept since the meds wore off. It's been about 40+ hours since I last slept. I don't know how to get myself to sleep without overdosing on meds and even that only gets me a few sleepless hours at most as I'm rather immune to sleep aids and always have been. I feel so desperate to die. I just want to die. I wish I had a gun. I wish I could commit suicide by cop. I just want to fucking die. My body feels so tingly and strange. My body is probably fucked from not getting medical treatment. I just need to sleep. I just need to die. Fuck. My mind is screaming.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, heavyeyes, wren-briar and 11 others
canijo

canijo

Oct 29, 2023
I read some of your posts, i really hope u can at least get some sleep. Hugs & love from here

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes, wren-briar, ladylazarus4 and 1 other person
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I need sleep or I'm fully going to loose it.
Too fucking much going on. My mind is going 100 miles a minute. I need to sleep I don't know how to sleep. I need everything to stop. I can't make it stop.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: astr4, heavyeyes, wren-briar and 3 others
Wolf Girl

Wolf Girl

Not looking for advice or a pep talk
Jun 12, 2024
This sounds like my manic episodes triggered by lack of sleep. Is weed legal there? That's the only thing that puts me to sleep.

• Informative
Reactions: wren-briar
hopscotch

hopscotch

i am so good at not being very good its crazy
May 6, 2023
i only now had the time to catch up to how your attempt went. i'm so sorry. i know that doesn't help but i'm really fucking sorry. i hope you can get some sleep.

• Love
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller and wren-briar
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
truly hoping your mind lets you rest soon. so sorry that this is happening 🤍🤍🤍

• Love
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller and wren-briar
astr4

astr4

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
i'm sorry, this must feel incredibly frustrating. i hope you are able to be gentle with yourself, take a nice long shower, watch something you love on tv, eat your favourite foods.

• Love
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller