BlackCatTalk

BlackCatTalk

StrayCat
Apr 28, 2019
I don't know what will happen next week, maybe nothing or anything happens, I'm tired of all this shit, I can't say it's good or bad, I'm just tired of remembering, I'm tired of him not being here, I am tired of everything is fuckedup, of the stress generated by trying not to be discovered, to pretend, of not being successful in anything, of being invisible only when nobody wants to see me and be visible to someone who needs me, I'm tired to fight for things, to be told what I already know and to have to endure just because that is the right thing to do, because everything has to be correct, to not enjoy, not share, tired of body pain... tired of being tired. And if life is not for me? WTF I cannot live in such a small way , I can't and I don't want to, I want to be free of myself, if I am the problem I am the solution and I must finish what I started a few months ago, everything that I have been through for years, especially when he left, has finished with me.
I miss you, I miss you, I miss you, I miss him and them too, the only thing that gives me a little peace is knowing that I have the ticket for this one-way trip.
If you feel like this... Let me know, i'm here for you :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Bazzinga, AikiDragon and TooMuchToBear
AikiDragon

AikiDragon

Everything is a tragedy except what leads to it.
Feb 3, 2021
Yeah, I feel like this from time to time.

Reactions: BlackCatTalk