EtterathButterfly

EtterathButterfly

“Have I won? Has a new me been reborn?”
Dec 31, 2023
I planned to ctb on January 2 (like an hour from now) but I simply wasn't mentally prepared.
Not like I was scared to do it, I just wasn't in the mindset. Didn't feel like it.
I planned the date 1/2/24 since around early October, but I guess it's just too early.
Guess best I can do is wait till I know that I'm ready.

Reactions: Abditory
PrisonPlanetBreak

PrisonPlanetBreak

Oct 22, 2023
There's no shame in waiting to be in the right mindset, I totally get it. I had planned to go via the H2S (detergent) method in my car on 31st of December 2022, and I was so calm and at peace about it, no second thoughts or anything, all planned out accordingly. But that attempt eventually got halted by my best friends. I wanted to go again on this New Year's Eve via the SN method... but I couldn't get a hold of a place for my own (I still live with my mom), and it just didn't feel right to do it in a hotel or AirBnB, I don't know why... Anyways, being prepared mentally is just as important as making sure that whatever method you pick, you follow the steps with upmost precision. I hope we'll get in the right mindset, soon enough :). What is your go to method?​

new2blue

new2blue

Student
Dec 11, 2023
Hey, thats okay. Not everyone here worships death or hates life. If you weren't ready, than so be it. Live a little in the mean time. Find joy where you can. You'll know if it's time. It will be when all other options seem impossibly harder than CTB.

EtterathButterfly

EtterathButterfly

“Have I won? Has a new me been reborn?”
Dec 31, 2023
There's no shame in waiting to be in the right mindset, I totally get it. I had planned to go via the H2S (detergent) method in my car on 31st of December 2022, and I was so calm and at peace about it, no second thoughts or anything, all planned out accordingly. But that attempt eventually got halted by my best friends. I wanted to go again on this New Year's Eve via the SN method... but I couldn't get a hold of a place for my own (I still live with my mom), and it just didn't feel right to do it in a hotel or AirBnB, I don't know why... Anyways, being prepared mentally is just as important as making sure that whatever method you pick, you follow the steps with upmost precision. I hope we'll get in the right mindset, soon enough :). What is your go to method?​
I probably was gonna do partial hanging in my room, given that my parents check the mail and that there's cameras in almost every room + front door except bathrooms and bedrooms.